Sombra x Reader - Electronics Don't Compare to Good Old Fashioned Rope

You had found the holy grail of photos, no really you had. Seems like the world renowned hacker, Sombra, has some naked secrets on the Internet. You also being a very skilled hacker were browsing her network of nudes.

The sight was literally mouth watering. Her perky, rounded breasts on display, dusty nipples hardened and reaching to the sky, glistening sweaty skin from her ministrations on her body.

Your eyes didn't know if they wanted to settle on her aroused nipples or the small stripe of dark hair running down towards her sopping cunt.

You gathered from her many naked pictures that she was amazing with her dexterous fingers, often covered in her sticky cum from the ones she had masturbated in.

Now here you lay, rubbing your clit furiously to get you off from Sombra's pictures. You didn't care if they weren't intended for you, you weren't going to waste this opportunity.

Your laptop sat beside your body and you lay side ways, staring at her fingers, dipping in herself, wondering what it would feel like to have them inside you.

You pushed two fingers inside your sopping wet cavern and pumped them desperately in order to get yourself off, tweaking a hard nipple in the process with your free hand making pleasure course through you like little electric shocks

You were so engrossed in getting yourself off, so unbelievably horny, you didn't hear the window slide open and a lithe, slender figure crawl in like a prowling cat on the hunt.

"F...Fuck...Somb~ra" you moaned the hackers name like a prayer, imagining her fingers drilling into that near climaxing twat of yours.

"You called chica?" The unknown presence startled you, causing you to scream and rip your hand from your wet pussy, and try to regain some decency by covering yourself with some blankets scattered on your bed.

You were so out of it from the ecstasy of your ministrations that you didn't fully register the purple neo-goth suit, and rich tanned skin, your eyes still lidded and pitch black from the dilation. 

"S...Sombra?" You asked, the name now a question when before it was a plea for release

"Well who else did you expect hermosa?" The Latina had a coy smirk on her lips and her eyes wandered over to where your dripping pussy called to her and had been on display.

"You've been very naughty preciosa, looking at things that weren't intended for you" she bit her lip causing a whimper to escape from you.

You squeezed your thighs to try and alleviate your clenching, wanting pussy, that wanted to suck in the Latina's fingers hungrily and finish you off.

"I think I ought to punish you" she slid closer to your bed and you could do nothing but whimper and stare at the tanned genius, slithering onto your soft covers to kneel above your trembling figure.

She leaned close to your still-out-of-it face and lifted her hand ever so slowly. You thought she was going to place a hand on your sweaty cheek, instead she did something completely unexpected.

"Boop" she booped your nose making it crinkle and causing you to furrow your eyebrows in confusion.

"Wait, wha-..." She cut you off abruptly with an aggressive kiss that made you fall back on the pillows and moan into her sweet mouth.

She licked over your plump lips and slowly pulled back, gazing at your gooey expression.

"You ready for your punishment niña?" She asked, leaving no room for argument as she started stripping you.

"W...wait..what? H...how did you get here?!" You questioned, alarmed by her sudden presence, lifting your arms so that she could remove your shirt, willingly doing as she tells you to.