Eren x Reader: Part 1

Sorry for any mistakes

"He is so cute!" you think. You're supposed to be training, but you just can't take your eyes off the boy. The sun was setting and it reflected off of his brown hair swaying in the breeze. He was beautiful.

"HEY!" someone calls out. You freeze, hoping it was not the Captain, but it was just your best friend Sasha.

"What do you need, Sash?"

"Nothin' I just came to give you this." She is eating a baked potato in one hand and holding a letter in the other. On the envelope is a name scrawled in messy penmanship. "(lastname)," it reads.

"Shit this better not be a call to the Captain's office," you whisper. Grimacing as you pull the paper from its previous confinement, you find that it was not a summoning.

I need to talk to you. Come by my dorm after supper....please.

-E.J.

You stare at the note in disbelief. Was that really a note from Eren? YOUR Eren? The one you have loved for years? In the corner of your eye, Sasha is waving her arms frantically, trying to get your attention. "WHAT?" you exclaim out of annoyance.

"What the hell was that all about? I give you the letter, then suddenly it's like that note is food you hadn't seen in years!" she said, "And don't say no because I know what that feels and looks like." You laugh and apologize. When you proceed to show her the letter, her eyes widen and she starts to smile. Sasha knew all about your little crush. In fact, she was the only one who knew and you trusted her. The sun was nearly gone as the bell sounded for supper. You looked back to find that Eren had left. Just thinking of him made you think of the letter which led to your excitement.