Eren x Reader: Part 4

After running a quarter of the way, you begin to walk towards your room. Training didn't seem to be doing much. Huffing all the way, you trudge down the path. The suddenly, something powerful like a bear slammed into your backside, sending you hurtling forward. Smacking into a wall, you crumple into a heap on the dirt. Coughing and trying to get your breath back, you spit out blood.

"What the fuck?" you cursed. Slowly you lift your eyes up to identify your attacker. The moon illuminated her face and her death glare even more. On your hands and knees you attempt to get up but she knees your stomach, causing you to lose your breath once again and you roll over a few times, wincing. Then she grabbed you by the collar and lifted you up. Shadows cast across her face made her look deadly, which she was.
"Enjoying your evening?" Mikasa growled sarcastically. When you didn't answer, she tightened her grip. It was close to cutting off your airway. "Where were you coming from?" You gasp for air as your hands frantically grasp at hers. She loosened it a little. Taking in a big gulp of air, you spit,
"Bite me bitch!"
"Gladly." Mikasa flung you back into the wall. Something wet and warm began to trickle down your face. Coughing hysterically, you wheeze,
"E-eren. I wa-as with *cough* Eren." She laughed out loud.
"I know. I was just wanting to see if you would admit it to me."
Mikasa punched you in the chest and shouted, "Eren. Is. MINE!!" as she kicked you in the stomach. When you thought that the torment would never end, you heard her boots on the dirt as she walked away dusting her hands off. Bloody, bruised, and in searing pain, you lay in a heap against the wall. You could see the dirt around your face grow dark with blood.
"I've been gone too long. Eren might get worried." you think. But you couldn't get up. The world starts to swim and as a bat flies by, you flinch and the pain ignites. The wind begins to blow and it whispers your name. Was it really the wind? You sigh and feel the pain once more.
What would it matter anyways?
Slowly you begin to fade away. The moon and stars begin to blur. The world sways.
"Eren!" you whisper as you fall into the world of a dark abyss.