Eren x Reader: Part 8

Darkness consumed you. It was dead silent. There was no breeze, no air. It felt as though you were sealed in a box, suffocating. Then suddenly memories begin to all flood back to you in a storm. There was Mikasa, and...titans, one more thing. What was it?

Eren. There was Eren but he and you were smashed by the house when it collapsed.

We're both dead, you thought. But you felt no emotion. Suddenly a bright light blinded you. Sounds filled your ears and feeling came back. It was all so overwhelming. Blinking furiously, you regain your sight. People are speaking. Sasha, Connie, and Armin are standing around you. They speak quietly, then Sasha speaks up.

"How are you feeling?" she asked quietly. You cough slightly and shake your head.

"Everything hurts." you whisper. She laughed and Connie butted in,

"Damn girl you're brave as hell." Sasha slapped his arm harshly and he complained in protest. Then Armin decided to join in,

"After you did not return from going out and looking for Eren, we decided to go and look for you. We figured that you had gone to the squadron's coordinates so we went there to check first. Then we saw the huge pile of rubble and debris,"

Sasha contributed, "and you were underneath."

"You were covering Eren and took almost all of the damage for him. I, personally was surprised that you weren't dead. No, you were barely alive." Armin continued. Worry began to leak through you like a broken sink.

"Is he alive?" you question.

"Thanks to you." Sasha answers. The worry that had been collecting inside of you drained away. You let out a relieved sigh. "Actually he's probably in a slight better condition than you." she added.

"I-I want to see him." you insist. Connie stepped forward,

"Girl you're practically dead right now. No way in heeeeeell you getting outta this bed. At least not for a while." Sasha pretty much punched him.

"Shut the hell up!" she scolded. "Do you really think you're helping?" He pouted. Sasha turned back to you with an apologetic face. You smile. Then someone knocked on the door. Armin turned and opened it. Mikasa walked in. Surprised, you sit up in your bed despite everything in your body screaming in pain.

"I'm sorry...for what I've done. You saved his life. There's no way I could repay you for that." She looked like she meant it but still inside you felt that a simple sorry would not be enough for what she did to you. But no matter that. You thanked her and told her it was ok. Changing the subject, you turned to the trio and asked,

"Is he awake at least?"

Connie piped up once again, "Oh he's awake alright. He keeps getting frustrated that he doesn't know what happened to you or if you're alright."

"Damn."

"But don't worry. He'll be able to walk soon even if he's not fully healed. As for you..." Connie reached for a mirror and handed it to you. You gasped at your appearance. A white bandage wrapped around your head and had red on it. Cuts and bruises decorated your face and blood ran down the side of your face. Your h/c hair was dusty and dark with blood. Along with your facial appearance, you arm had a bandage and one leg was almost completely wrapped. Blood has seeped through it. You handed the mirror back to Connie.

"Damn." you said again.

"Well at least Heichou won't make you train for a while." Armin said.

"Yeah but I'll probably be stuck with cleaning." you sighed.

"Well we'll leave you be to get some rest." said Sasha. And with that, everyone left.

-Later-

There was a knock on the door. Accknowledging the visitor with a, "come in," the door opened. Jean walked in with Marco. *In your head you thought, "What a majestic stallion. Too bad I'm taken. Oh and Freckled Jesus. How nice!"
*that didn't actually happen*
(*cough cough* sorry my own thoughts are making their way into this...*cough* moving on...)

You talked for a while, then they had to leave. You were lonely and bored once more. You fall asleep from boredom. A few hours later there was a commotion down the hall. You sit up and listen carefully. It sounded like a struggle. After it had ended, Mikasa came in.

"What happended?" you ask. (reader-chan u ask a lot of questions)

Mikasa looked exhausted. "Well I told Eren what happened, like when the house collapsed and he lost consciousness, and he freaked out."

"Shit." you curse. Sighing, you flop down onto your pillow and cover your face with your hands. Mikasa quietly leaves. Once she leaves, you laugh quietly to yourself. "Baka."

-MORE TIME PASSING WHOOOOOOAAAA TIME TRAVEL-

It's later that night and another commotion is happening. It sounds more desperate now. You decide to try something. "Eren?" you call out in the loudest voice you can manage. It sounds strained and rough. The noise has stopped for a moment. Then it starts up again, more frantic than before. "Eren please stop!" you call. Suddenly you get a response,

"I need to see her!" he shouts. Something falls over. Voices are urging him to stop.

"Eren please don't hurt yourself again. You're being an idiot!" you shout sternly.

"I don't give a damn!" Eren calls back.

"Eren for God's sake knock that shit off right now, you hear me? Stop being a fucking child and heal yourself. Do you want me to believe that I risked my life for you for nothing?" You breathe heavily. It took a lot of your strength to shout. The ruckus has stopped and things began to settle. Soon, Sasha walked by with tousled hair and a red face. She gave you a thumbs up and a wink as she passed. You smile and fall into your thoughts.