Eren x Reader: FINALE!!!!

GUYS THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER!!! OH NOOOOOO! I'VE BECOME SO ATTACHED EVEN THOUGH I'M REWRITING THIS HERE BECAUSE I WROTE IT IN MY FANFIC BOOK!! Speaking of fanfic book, that is where my next fanfic will be coming from. So stay tuned my bbs, I'll be posting a brand new story in the next few days and lemme say, in my notebook, its 45 freakin pages long so yeah! Sorry for the long intro. Enjoy the last chapter of Eren x Reader. Love u thanks for reading!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The room was dark and quiet. It seemed to be late at night. The moonlight shown through the window, illuminating the wooden floor. You couldn't sleep. So instead, you lay there staring and the ceiling. There is someone in the room. They are in the far corner in the chair that faces your bed. You know because their shadow was just barely visible in the dim light. Slightly, you turn your head and look in that direction. His shoulders shake and his hand covers his mouth to muffle his sobbing. Your eyes return to the ceiling. Smiling and like the smartass you are, you decide to joke with him.

"Are you saying that I look so bad it makes you sob?!" you say in over dramatic shock. He gasps and quickly stands up. His boots tread on the floor at a rapid speed and soon he's kneeling at your bedside. You sit up and laugh. Eren's face was shiny and slick with tears. His eyes were soft and sorrowful.

"Why would you do such a thing for me?" he whispers. His voice cracks with emotion.

"You're welcome." you sigh with a monotone. Eren leans closer to you and scolds,

"Stop being a smartass. I'm trying to be serious."

"Fine."

"Why then?"

"Man you really are an idiot." Eren looks you over with a confused stare. "It's not like I love you or anything. Not like I CARE about you or anything HA! Not li-" you were cut off by Eren pressing his lips against yours. His mouth was salty from tears. You mumble something in his mouth and he pulls away.

"What was that now?"

"I said you taste like a potato chip."

Eren sits for a minute, then bursts out laughing. "Shh! You're gonna wake everyone up!"

He looks lovingly at you.

"Am I at least your potato chip?"

"Damn right you are." you say seductively. You give him another passionate kiss. After, you turn slightly more serious, but still keeping the mood light. "Eren, my little potato chip, I love you. I've never loved anyone more than you. I know that sounds a little stupid but it's true. Even in...Life or Death situations." He smiles and says,
"Y/n, my badass little potato chip, I love you and hope you remain by my side. When I am in need of rescuing, I hope you'll be my prince charming and come save your princess." You laugh. He kisses you and you kiss him back. Then, you lean close and whisper,

"I'll protect you. Always."

(omigod the title omg omg omg author-chan said it omg whoa so amaze)

Together you both say,

"Forever and Always"

Fin.