Basketball 🏀

Chandu 's POV :-

God ! What's with these beeps ?

Beep ... Beep .... This sound irritates mE so much that I wake up to see my phone flooded with messages from all my friends . I see the time to see it's
1 pm . God ! I slept so much ? I look around for thE kitten who challenged me . But there's no trace of her in my room .

Shrugging of her thoughts , I freshen up and go downstairs to see mom drinking again . Good afternoon mom , I greet her and she greets me back and from her voice quivering I can easily tell that she's tipsy .

I take the scotch from her hand and ask Lakshmi kaaki to bring mom's food . Once kaaki brings her food , I start feeding mom .

I can feed myself just well , you know mom queries . I know mom , you just have to complete this food I tell her .

I'm sorry beta , I couldn't stop your marriage with that witch . But I promise to make her life hell , so that she leaves you by herself .

For that you have to sober mom , Anyways don't worry . I'll take care of her , by making her life hell . You don't worry .....

That 's my son . I'll always be there for you . Kissing my forehead , she starts walking to her room with wobbly legs . Lakshmi kaaki follows mom closely so that she could catch her if she falls .

My mother is a living example of what love does . She loved dad unconditionally but he betrayed mom . He not only married another lady but also betrayed that lady .

Why marry another one ? If his intention was only to cheat her also ? I don't know more about that lady but all  I know is that her son is a smart kid . A kid dad is proud of . From then I stopped studying and concentrating on academics because I know no matter what he wouldn't be proud of me .

Keeping all these thoughts aside , I go out to meet my friends making sure to remove my engagement ring and placing it in my pocket . None of my friends know about my marriage and I intend to keep it that way .

Once I reach college , in my sports bike all eyes are on me . Boys wanting to kill me for taking away attention and girls dreaming to be with me . All girls dream of me except that wild cat . I wonder why ? Is she in love with someone else and that's the reason she behaves like that with me ?

Uff... I don't understand how all of my thoughts reach her finally . It's like she's the first one whom I think of in the morning and the last thing of every thought . I know why my thoughts will always wander towards her till I extract my revenge and divorcing her .

DudE ! Where are you lost ? My best  friend Vamsi asks me . Nothing , I reply casually .

Okay ! What do you think ? He asks . About what ? I ask back suddenly irritated ..

About the basketball match with JNTU today . He tells and a smirk forms on my face .

JNTU is Anu's college . Definitely I tell them with smirk . Get ready Anasuya Shergill to get your life made hell by me .......