Valentine's Task

Anu's pov :-

Anu ..... Bhabhi shouts and engulfs me in a bear hug while I hug her back equally happy .

I missed you dear , Anjali Bhabhi says .

Me too bhab's, I say .

I don't think so because someone never answered my calls and texts , Bhabhi complaints .

I was busy bhab's and it's been long and I've stopped checking my social networking sites , I say apologetically .

I forgive you because you're here bhab's says with her usual cherry voice .

Hey bhabhi , Chandu greets softly .

Hello young man , Looking at Anu's happiness I don't think you'll here any class from me bhab's jokes while Chandu laughs it off .

During our wedding , bhabhi had promised to haunt Chandu if he as much as hurt my hair .

Okay then as all of you all here let's start competition for

Lucky you ya Lucky me ......

ThE judges of this competition are the crowd of this mall .

As Bhabhi says this all crowd cheers .

We will have three rounds . Out of which the first round is to know how lucky your partner is ......

In this round all the three couples will be given stick notes where you need to answer 3 questions  about your partner and vice versa . The couple whose maximum answers match will go into next round .

They give us stick notes and start asking questions .

1 . What's the most thing you like about your partner .

2 . What's your partners  favourite colour .

3 . What's your partners favourite food .

I write all the answers quick while Chandu takes time . May be he never noticed , I think sadly but shake of that thought .

Soon answers are verified .

Mr & Mrs Mehra have 1 right answer while  Mr & Mrs Reddy have two right answers and our winning team
Mr & Mrs Iyer have all right answers  , Vartika our host  announces and my eyes widen hearing this .

So the Reddy Couple and Iyer copule are the qualifiers  of First round . Now coming to second round , The guy has to propose the girl and the couple whom people choose will be the winner , Anjali bhabhi announces and all cheer .

I look at Chandu to find him already looking at me .

I Love you , Ramya . You've changed my life for good . So much that I can't imagine my life without you . So will you marry me again ? Mr Reddy asks his wife sitting on his knee .

Shs smiles wide and whispers Yes making all of them to go aww on them . Once she pulls Mr Reddy on his legs they share a fRench kiss making all of the crowd cheer .

Now it's the Iyer couple's turn Vartika announces and everyone claps .

I .... I ..... Fuck , you know I've been preparing damn speech to impress you but one look at your face and I forget the whole world . All I know is you're the only one who has never left my side and what I feel for you is something very special and I can't think of anything else but you . So , will you write off your rest of life on my name and I promise to give you world ?

He waits impatiently for my answer while I keep my hand on my chin acting to think .

You know you don't have to think because even if you refuse , I'll never let you go . I'll tie you to our bed and then you can never escape he says and Everyone laughs while I hear some people muttering Awww and Cute .....

Finally to bring him out of his misery , I say yes and he gets up from his knees and hugs me tight .

I expect him to kiss me like the  other
Couple but then he surprises me and everyone by kissing my forehead . If I didn't love him before , I would've fell hard for him at this moment .......

So whom do you think win the best Valentine's pair ? Vartika asks and almost  everyone including the Reddy Couple cheer our names while Chandu pulls me closer to him . I raise my eyebrow at him and hE simply pulls my mangalsutra from inside my shirt which I hid and puts it on top of my shirt for everyone to see .

It is then I notice few Men eyeing me with not so good intention . Seems like I've evoked a possessive beast in my husband ........

My possessive beast whom I have come to love so much ......