My secret breaker ;)

Bye Anu , take care . Saying this Chandu kisses my cheek and goes to work .

It's been a week since he started working and I'm so happy that he's taking up responsibility .

He's working as an assistant mechanic in some showroom . I'm not sure exactly because whenever we discuss about his work , he diverts me with his kisses or hugs .

I don't know when we took liberties with each other's bodies but we no longer discuss about What will happen after 2 months . That is when we planned to have divorcE ......

Soon Chandu leaves for work and I go to take shower because I've to meet Vamshi today . He called me yesterday saying that he wants to meet me and it's important .

From his voice I understood that he has really something important to discuss with me and so I invited him here to my house to speak .

Though I don't like him , we were friends once and that was an enough reason for me to invite him .

Finally I'm ready in my casual outfit and just then there's a ding which indicates someone's at door .

I open the door to see Yashodha Aunty standing there .

Hello Aunty I greet her and she smiles showing her white teeth . She's a sweet lady in her 50's who has a soft spot for me . I don't know why though .

Beta , I was thinking if you're free to accompany me to the street opposite for a little shopping .

Did I forget to mention that aunty doesn't have children and once I helped her and uncle in crossing road for which they were thankful and from then Aunty thinks me as of her daughter ....

Aunty , can we go evening ? I ask her because vamshi might be coming here .

Is there any problem beta ? She asks me .

No problem Aunty , its just that I'm meeting up a friend now here . So after the meeting , we can go I tell her because it's Saturday and I'm having off today .

After aunty leaves Vamshi comes and he seems nervous very different from the arrogant cocky self he carries .

You wanted to meet ? I ask him .

I'm sorry Anu . He says looking at me in eyes .

What ? Why ? I ask .

I had promised myself not to fall in love after you refused my proposal , but then I did fall for this sweet girl in our college ....

That's good . But why are you sorry ? I ask him confused .

Because I behaved like an ass to you . I couldn't take your rejection and so I verbally abused you and seeing you not care deflated my ego ......

It's okay , I understand and I'm really happy for you . I tell smiling .

So now are we cool ? He asks excitedly . I could see my friend in him again .

Yes , I tell him .

So when are you going to settle ? He asks and that makEs me want to say that I'm settled already but then I can't let him know I'm married ......

OMG you're married ? He asks shocked . I'm myself shocked because my mangalsutra is covered because of my collared neck top .

I look at him wondering how he found out when he looks at my feet and I realize that my toe ring has brought my secret to limelight ......