Schedule

Chandu's pov :-

That was fun man , let's meet tomorrow saying this I bid my friends farewell for the day .

I drive home and as usual find it silent . Ofcourse , my parents don't speak to each other and if they did , they start fighting .

Sighing , I make my way upwards to see the whole room changed . What the hell ? How could she change the interiors without my permission ?

Anu ! Anu , I call her loudly .

What ? She comes running to me with a book in her hand .

With whose permission did you change the interiors ? I ask her in a low voice which I know will send shivers down her body .

But she surprised me by smirking . She threw the book on bed and came forward placed her hand on mY neck .

If you've forgot , I'm your wife and I've full right on  this room , house and importantly you . So , I don't need anyone 's permission Dear husband saying this she removes her hands from my neck and kisses my cheek .

I come out of shock after few minutes and see her writing something in that book which looks like a diary and I smirk .

I slowly sneak behind her and pull the diary .

Chandu , it's mine give it back she screeches and I take that diary and go to terrace . I don't know why but I expected her to follow me but she doesn't .

Shrugging of that thoughts , I open the book to see a full plain book .
That's why she gave up so easily , I huffed . I keep flipping pages and then in the middle page , I find some writing ......

I see closer to see it's Schedule .

Monday.         :  Office & Project
Tuesday.         :  Office
Wednesday.   :  College
Thursday.       :  Office
Friday.            :  Office & Party
Saturday.       :   Party
Sunday.          :   Shopping

What is this ? I say out aloud .

It's called schedule , my schedule . I hear a voice behind me and I jump startled and she laughs out seeing me jump . What ? Guys also get startled ...
I say seriously and she raises her hands up in surrender .

Schedule ? I ask her and she nods . Yeah , I cannot be careless for always right . Now that I'm married and soon to get divorced , I need to stand on my own legs . She says thoughtfully .

So , you'll divorce me ? I ask happy that there will be no drama and I can continue my carefree life .

Yes , but for that we need to stay together for 6 months .

Okay ! I tell her .

Okay , now give me the diary she asks and I give her .

She starts leaving and I don't want her to . Hmm.... Anu I call her .

What ? She questions facing me .
Can we be friends ? I mean for 6 months we have to stay together and I don't want any of us to kill the other so ......  

Cool ! Friends , she puts her hand forward and I look at it shockingly because I didn't expect her to offer me her hand though I put forward this proposal .

Without wasting any time , I take her hand in mine and give her a firm shake .

She starts to go but I pull her again , what is it Chandu ? She asks irritated now . But I've to clear my mind .....

Anu you prepared a schedule right , I ask .

Yes , so ......

You're still studying then what is office in it ? I ask her .

Oh ! That , I'm starting my internship in office tomorrow she tells excitedly .

So you're serious about growing up and becoming responsible ? I ask her .

Yup ! Now I need to go bye ..... She says and goes downstairs taking her diary .

What's my life's schedule ? I've really never given a thought to it considering I'm dad's heir but I also want to enjoy the thrill of adulthood : Responsibility ........

I want to grow up too ......

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷