Meeting again :)

Anu's pov :-

Ah ! Hyderabad , here I'm .... I exclaim to myself breathing in the aiR of my city . I'm really excited to meet everyone . It's been one year 3 months   21 days to be exact that I've been away from my family .

Keeping my thoughts on bay , I collect my luggage and hail a cab to Shergill mansion .

I'm so excited to meet my unborn nephew or neice .... Bhai wants a pretty small version of Navya while Navya wants a mini Arjun . Their constant fights and bickering are so amusing to me .

Though I didn't want anyone of them to know where I'm or meet me , I kept in contact only with navya as I  promised before I left  .

She kept pestering me to come back from time she got conceived but I had my last semester of my masters and I couldn't make it but as soon as my last exam completed yesterday , I packed my bags and today here I'm for navya's Godh bharai .

Beep _ Beep

My phone beeps with a message , I swipe through the pattern to open my phone lock only to come in face with one of mine and Chandu's pic which he clicked when we were fighting for the last slice of pizza  . Those memories never left me . MaY be because I didn't try harder .....

"Welcome back Anya , " the message read . Unknowingly , a smile plasters on my face . Only he is capable of making me smile in my distress ........

I don't reply him , after all our fling is just over . We both had made a deal for our relationship to be a no strings attached one and I don't intend to break that promise .

Now that I'm going to be back with my family , I don't think they would appreciate this ....

Sighing , I start playing Mini Militia game after connEcting my phone to internet .

I don't know when I reached home . I take my bags out slowly and pay the cab driver his fare and take bags inside . As I enter the door , Joseph identifies me and smiles brightly at me .

Joseph has been our watchman ever since I remember . He assigns work to another tall muscular guy and helps me carrying my luggage . Helps me in the sense letting me carry only my handbag while rest he carries already inside .

I take my sweet time to admire the house I was born into . Nothing has changed except all the decorations and guests hanging around outside in the garden after all its my Bhabhi 's Godh Bahrai and I'm sure bhai would make sure everything is perfect .

I'm so lost in looking around that I miss a pair of hands pulling me to his chest hugging me , making me leave my breath .

I recognize the familiar masculine  scent of Chandu and hug him back but soon pull out of hug as questions ring in my mind .

What's the doing here ?

Has he crashed this party ?

Has he moved on too ??

I'm here for you Anu . No , I haven't crashed the party as I've an invitation with me and you know the answer for the last question he adds winking at me .

What is that supposed to mean ? And how does he know my questions ??

You said it loud enough for me to hear idiot he says looking amused and I scowl nothing has changed ....

Anu , I hear a high pitch scream of Navya followed by  a stern voice of Bhai saying "Don't run Navya . "

I turn towards their voices and automatically tears form in my eyes looking at them in person afTer so long ....

Bhai matches Navya's slow pace holding her hand carefully . They're really my favourite couple . They deal with problems so maturely unlike Chandu and me .....

How are you to be mother I tease and Navya blushes like usual . Bhai , I day only for him to show his hand . I suppose I don't know you young lady he tells calmly but I can hear accusation in his voice .

Ofcourse he would be angry after all I'm like a daughter to him . A responsibility he took over after our parents death . But never did he make Laksh and me feel as burden .....

I hug him ignoring hid words and start weeping saying
I ... I'm .. so..sorry bhai , plz don't be mad at me . He tries removing my arms from his waist but I hold on more tightly . Finally bhai sighs at my stubbornness and kisses my hair and with that action I know that I'm forgiven .....

Never do this again princess , bhai whispers kissing my forehead and I smile softly nodding my head and whisper Never .

You forgot us , I hear a chorus of voices . I turn to see Anand , Rahul and Karan standing there with a pout face . Aww .... So cutee ...

I miss you guys I squeal and they all hug me kissing my cheek one after the other . From the corner of my eye I see Chandu turning his face away with clenched jaw .

Good ! Serves him right for all that happened ....

Arey all of you get ready , Godh Bahrai will start in some time daadi announces . Everyone gets excited and leaves me .

Boys all of you will stay at outhouse till the function is completed and I want no discussion on it Naani announces it . While all groan ...

But why can't I be there in my own child's function ? Bhai asks grumbling about zaalim Zamaana .

I go and hug daadi as well as naani while at first they turn away their faces but later hug me after all I'm their pampered and spoilt rajkumari ...

Get ready and come fast , Daadi said and I nod .

Your room is just the same bhai tells from behind and I nod giving him my one smile I go inside not caring about the crowded guests in the living hall .

Once I enter my room , I lock it behind me and marvel the sight of my room . It's only then I realize how much I missed all this .

So finally you're here , I hear his devious voice .

I turn around so quick that I could've hurt my neck .

Wh.... What ar.... are you doi... doing here ? I ask him stuttering . I mentally scold myself for loosing control but can't help if he looks so handsome in Indian wear ....

I thought he had unfinished business which you left a week back Anya , he tells and I shudder as he calls me with the name I gave him during our affair ....

Before I can speak or retort , he grabs my waist and pulling me closer kisses me . His kisses are so damn addictive making me forget about my resolute and I kiss him back indulging in this forbidden passion with my husband foR the last time .......