Chapter 4: Jamie's Crush on the Night Watcher

Jamie sighed dreamily as she thought of the Night Watcher. She loved the fact that he risked his life to save her. Even though he could've done that for any girl, she felt special that he asked for her to help him take down the creeps who kidnapped her. She laid on her bed as she thought of him revealing himself to her and seeing his handsome face.

"Jamie!" her little sister shouted, breaking her from her thoughts.

"Yeah, Skylar?" Jamie said.

"Are you done day dreaming? You need to take me to Karen's birthday party. Cowabunga Carl is going to be there!" Skylar ushered.

"Okay. I'm coming. You know for a nine year old, you're really pushy," Jamie replied as they walked out of the apartment.

"What were you thinking about anyway?" Skylar asked.

"Did you hear about me getting kidnapped last night?" Jamie wondered, her sister nodded, then she continued, "Well, I was saved by the Night Watcher and he let me come with him to take down one of the muggers."

"Wow, but how can you have a crush on a guy you don't even know? You've never even seen his face," Skylar pointed out.

"I know, but he's amazing. I want to see him again and I intend to make that happen," Jamie replied, determined.

"Well, Mrs. Night Watcher, we better hurry so I don't keep you from your little task," Skylar smirked.

Jamie chuckled as they got in the cab and headed for the party. It was crazy as the kids beat Cowabunga Carl to a pulp until Jamie helped him out. When it was time to go home, she thought of a way to find the Night Watcher.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N So far, we know Jamie has a little sister named Skylar and that she likes Raphael. But she only sees the Night Watcher. I guess we'll see what happens.

Imagine Skylar to look like young Elsa with brown hair and is voiced by Miranda Cosgrove.