Chapter 16: Brothers Put to the Test

(A/N In the video, pretend the added dialogue I put and scene are added. By the way, this is my least favorite part of the movie, but I added a little romance.)

Raph ran as fast as he could through the streets with Leo right behind him and Jamie following both of them as best as she could. Leo and Raph both made it to the rooftops and they gave chase until there was no where for Raph to go. Then it began to rain as Leo approached him.

"I want you to know that I appreciate your intentions, but you can't change the world like this," he began.

He kept speaking, but Raph just mumbled under his breath, "Are you kidding? He's lecturing."

"So I'm gonna give you one chance to just walk away and stop this vigilante nonsense," Leo finished.

"Okay, Leo, time to teach you a lesson," Raph whispered, bringing his chain out and swinging it fast behind himself.

"Look, trust me when I tell you, you don't wanna do this," Leo said.

Raph finally charged and swung twice, but Leo dodged both times.

"Oh, yeah. Well, I notice you got quite a temper," Leo smirked.

Raph kept trying to hit him with the chain to no avail.

"Hey, have you ever done this before?" Leo teased.

Raph launched it forward, but Leo jumped and it hit the brick ledge.

"Oh, come on. You call that an attack?" Leo mocked.

Raph swung again, but when Leo dodged, it was like he disappeared. When he found him, Leo just smirked. Raph dropped the chain and got into a defensive position.

"All right. Finally, some excitement," Leo replied, satisfied.

Raph charged and they both got some shots at each other.

"Funny thing about anger: Let it consume you, and soon enough..." Leo explained while fighting.

Raph punched, but Leo disappeared again. He looked around, not realizing Leo was right behind him.

"...you lose sight of everything," Leo finished.

Raph swung again, but Leo ended up under him and punched Raph's helmet right off, sending him into the air and landing hard with the helmet in front of him. Leo didn't see his face yet.

"Good night, dark prince," he smirked.

Raph groaned as he started to get up. Leo noticed the red mask tails and immediately knew who it was.

"Raph? What?" he said, surprised.

Furiously, Raph kicked Leo in the plastron, making him hit some cans.

"You are so smug, you know that? You think the world revolves around you, don't you? Like we couldn't possibly survive without the mighty and powerful Leonardo to guide us through our problems, huh? Well, I got a news flash for you: We got along just fine without you!" Raph yelled.

"Oh, and this qualifies as 'just fine'? Dressing up like it's Halloween every night? Risking the safety of our family? I mean, come on, what were you thinking? And what do you think Jamie will say about this?" Leo shot back.

"Don't push it, Leo. She has already known about this since a week after we met when I saved her for the first time and I asked her to not tell you guys about this," Raph growled.

Leo's eyes grew in more shock as he asked, "She knew?"

"Yeah, so leave her out of this. This is between you and me. And you can't leave and come back, expecting us to fall in line again, like your little soldiers," Raph snapped.