Chapter 20: Getting the 13th Monster

April drove the party wagon with Casey in shotgun, Karai and her Foot ninja in back, and Jamie securely fastened on top. The thing is she didn't just see the monster when she was looking for Raph, she ran into it and it wasn't too thrilled about it. April swerved here and there, luring the monster towards Winters Corp.

"Can't this piece of junk go faster?" Casey wondered.

"You wanna drive?" April asked, aggravated.

"I would, as a matter of fact," Casey answered with the same level of aggravation.

"You would think they would be more concerned about the 13th monster," Karai told her Foot ninja, who nodded in response.

The 13th monster was right behind them and Jamie yelled at it to get its attention.

"Hey Barney! Remember me?! Come get some of this!" she would holler at the beast.

BACK AT WINTERS CORP...

Meanwhile, the turtles kept fighting off the generals while Skylar, Splinter, and Winters kept pushing any monsters that tried to come through back into the portal. But it looked like it would close any minute.

"Boys, we must finish this now!" Splinter called to his sons.

The turtles kept fighting the generals, pushing them closer to the portal. They got them all together and when they jumped, they kicked each one into the portal. The blast after that knocked them all back a few feet, but they were okay.

"So did we win?" Mikey asked.

He looked in and then out of nowhere, Aguila punched through the bottom of it then laughed evilly as he and the other generals came back out of the portal.

"I don't think so, Mikey," Skylar answered.

"Foolish creatures. We are immortal and made of stone. Without the final monster to break our curse, we will never be stopped," Aguila smirked.

Then they all heard a horn go off and the party wagon burst through the front doors and the monster came right behind them.

"Special delivery!" Jamie and Casey shouted.

Jamie started unhooking herself and before the van made contact with the wall, Karai and her Foot ninja opened the back doors, she jumped in, and closed it. The monster slipped and was heading straight for everyone in front of the portal.

"Look out!" Winters exclaimed, pushing the turtles, Skylar, and Splinter out of the way.

The monster rammed into the generals and they were knocked into the portal. Then it started closing, where only the screams of the generals, turning mortal and traveling through the portal, could be heard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Yay! They got the 13th monster in time! And the generals were defeated! COWABUNGA!