Chapter 6: Jamie Finds Out

Later that night, a convenient store was being robbed by the leader of the thugs from the week before. He had Jamie hostage again; she was wearing a long sleeved black shirt, red skinny jeans, black flats, and her hair was down and straight. She wasn't planning on getting kidnapped again, but she wanted to see the Night Watcher again so she just wanted to witness, not be a victim.

"And you keep them up. Got that? And don't let me catch you calling the cops," the thief threatened the store owner, holding his gun up at them.

"Why do you keep kidnapping me?" Jamie asked.

"Because you're pretty, plus if needed be, use you against the Night Watcher." he smirked.

That's when chains came down and wrapped around his arms.

"What? Not again," the thief groaned and Jamie smiled.

They were lifted up to the roof, making the thief drop his gun and the money. Once up, Raph freed Jamie and threw the guy over near the edge of the roof.

"Get outta here while you can," Raph told her and went to deal with the mugger.

"I'll do that when pigs fly," Jamie whispered to herself and hid behind a heating duct.

This was her shot to see who the Night Watcher really was and she wasn't going to give up until she knew.

"Didn't I take care of you last week?" Raph asked.

"Hey. Oh, no. Come on, now. Wait," the guy mumbled, trying to back away from the Night Watcher.

"I'm very disappointed in you, Knucklehead. Guess night school's in session," Raph said, lifting the guy up by his shirt collar and got ready to punch.

That is until he heard a whistle and they, including Jamie, turned to see Casey Jones with a baseball bat and a hockey mask.

"Hope I'm not disturbing class. Hey, Night Watcher, need any teaching assistance?" he asked.

"Oh no. Casey," Raph mumbled then declined while punching the thief's face without looking, "I got this one covered, pal. Thanks, but no, thanks."

The punch made Jamie giggle quietly.

"You think you own these rooftops? I happen to think you could use my help. And I could use a sidekick. You may have everyone else fooled, but you haven't fooled me, Raph," Casey replied as Raph threw his chain and snatched his bat out of Casey's hand.

"Yeah, well, guess what, pal. Now you- Hey, wait a minute. How did you know it was me?" Raph started then sighed, removing his helmet.

Jamie was freaking out in a good way, now knowing his name and about to see who he is.

"Wasn't that hard, man. You know, you look like a big, metal turtle," Casey answered, removing his mask.

And when Jamie saw Raph's face, she was in shock. She didn't know what to say at first, but looking at him made her realize that he is the most handsome guy she's ever seen.

"It's that obvious, huh?" Raph asked Casey.

They both turned around to see the thief, struggling to get to the edge of the roof.

"I should've stayed in law school," he replied shakily.

"Ain't that cute? He's trying to get away," Casey teased.

He and Raph looked at each other, nodded, and put on their helmet/mask.

"Well, looks like I got a sidekick," Casey said.

"Yeah, right. You're the sidekick," Raph remarked.

They tied up the crook by the foot with his chain. When they got back up, they barely got a glimpse of Jamie. When she hurried back, she knocked over some cans.