Ch.1

" Ivy ,would you turn on the TV, I wanna see the news" said grandma through the kitchen

"Sure"

"Is there anything new?" She came from the kitchen

"I don't think so"

"How did you even know? The news hasn't even started"

"Grandma we're in 2017, nothing would happen. The world has changed a lot"

"No it didn't, but yeah it had changed to the worst" she crossed her arms

"No! Do you find any problems in your life -except family troubles of course-?"

"Yeah people kill and people die"

"Children hurt and I hear them crying"

"See you agree"

"No it's just a song for black eyed peas"

"Yeah that's your life music" she looked away

"No, I am not that but I am telling the truth"

"I wish you were my age so you can see what hatefulness did "

"Your age means see, a long time had passed, the world is improving and new generation doesn't think like that"

"Yeah they are careless, irresponsible and lazy of course"

I rolled my eyes, the last one I would ever talk to about that is my grandmother, I know I owe her a lot since she took care of me after my parents got divorced when I was two years old but I don't think she understands me, grandpa also like her, they think life is hard but I don't think so cause not because we have family troubles means that the world is like that, mum and dad didn't like each other from the beginning. I don't know what I should even say about them I don't know them well, dad travelled away and mum visit me from time to time but I would prefer her not to come with her pride.

At that I heard the door open it's grandpa he's back.

"Good afternoon dear"

"Good afternoon Pa" I stood from the couch to hug him

"How many times I told you not to call me Pa?"

"I love it and besides It's your nickname just like you call me Caty mono" I hate this name but he call me that because he once was engaged to a woman called Caty mono

"That silly name again" said grandma looking away

"You feel jealous of Caty mono" he kissed her cheek

"No"

"Okay, when the food is ready call me I'll be upstairs"I said as I went up to my small room.

My room isn't big but I love it I feel comfortable in it, the bed is opposite the wardrobe and besides it there is a mirror and a shelf where I put my favourite books. The best in it is that there is a window beside the bed I can spend two weeks here without moving.

I climbed over the bed and grab my diary and start writing. I love to write in it because it help me get out my anger and deep thoughts. My phone started vibrating, i grab it and answer

"Hey Ivy free for tonight?" My friend Jean shouted in the phone

"Yeah! Any plans?"

" Yeah I wanna come and have a sleepover"