Chapter 15

*crashing Lily's*

*Ivy P.O.V*

"well we are here" Lily said as she opened the passenger's door for me. In front of me stood a blue five stories maison, at the front was a pool, surrounded by the garden which has every single type of flower in the earth.

"This is like..... fairytale" I told her not removing my eyes from the maison

"Thank you, for now let's get in" she blushed as she took her hand in mine and dragged me to the inside of the house.

The inside was even better. Very high ceilings, chandeliers were hanging everywhere. The walls were all white while the staircase was golden. Under the staircase, there was a painting and a table that has a vase on it. On the two sides lay sofas. There was a door on the right side which I am sure that it is the kitchen because of the delicious smell, on the right side there was a door which Lily was telling me to enter it. It was the living room, it had white coaches and a large flat TV hanging on the wall. There was a bar behind the coach which contained at least 100 bottle.

"Your house is pretty amazing Lily" I said, smiling at her

"Thank you, do you want to watch something?" She grabbed the remote and openned the TV. "Do you want something to drink, we have beer, vodka, whiskey, tranquila, champagne, moonshine. ..."

"What is a moonshine?" I sat on the coach

"A very strong alcohol. In a bad way, one shot and you are wasted. It can kill if you drank the whole bottle. That's why it is forbidden, you want to try?" she shuggered

"No no. I actually don't drink at all. I was just curious" I looked at her "do you?"

"Yes, I have became used to it" she took her drink and sat beside me

"Why would you drink, it's not healthy and you don't need it" I tried to reason

"Well, at first I used to drink when I was sad because no one would talk to me, I didn't have friends, so I just drank. But now when I have you I'll try to stop" she put her cup down on the table in front of us

"That's good" I smiled at her "how did you get it?" My eyes travelling to the yellow blue bottle on the bar behind us. To me it actually look like a poison

"The moonshine? My dad bought it from his friend Vincent and Verci. They have a lot of industrial companies, on of them is alcohol" she followed my eyes to the bottle

"Did you ever drink from it?" I looked at her

"One day I had a fight with my parents, I was alone and sad. I wanted to take my mind out of it, dad had just bought it a few weeks then. I took a sip and I couldn't even stand still. From then I promised myself not to drink from it." She turned to me "don't you think it is strange? I mean I spent a lot of nights here, drinking like there is no tomorrow.  But never did I drink from it again. It is strange how can a sip do what it did to me"

"Why would someone invent it from the beginning?" I asked disgusted by whoever invented it

"No idea, but it is well sold. Believe it or not people actually buy it"

Why would someone do that? I know there are a lot of careless people in this world but are they really this careless? Should I blame who invented it or who buy it? Both of them. I mean Lily here has the chance, but even when she realised how dangerous this is, she never touched it.

"Ivy" I turned to look at her "you won't tell anyone I have moonshine at home, right? Me and my parents may get arrested"

"Lily" I raised my pinky finger and hook it with hers "I pinky promise you that I would never do that, you are my friend, I'll never hurt you in anyway. Besides if I broke the promise I'll have to cut my pinky finger. And I love it" she giggled at that

"Thank you" she smiled

"Now let's change the topic, where are your family?"

"My parents are abroad, and my grandparents have alzhiemer. They don't even remember me" she frown and looked down. I hugged her and whispered

"Who cares I am here. My grandparents are yours also." She pushed me away and looked at me with watering eyes

"That is the most kind thing I ever heard"

"Well not kinder than having me in"

"Well I am selfish. I suggested that because I will be alone here and I thought that you will company me" she tried to smirk

"Well I am more that a selfish person to accept. But now enough about this ugly mood, I will die if we keep like this"

"Okay, hey let's watch something on Netflix" she suggested turning to the TV

"I am in"

Three movies and season one of the vampire dairies and we were so sleepy. She showed me the guest room and let me in telling me that her room is just beside mine. I lay on the queen size bed and let sleep take over me.

in my dreams I tried to remember the boy who carried me to the nurse, but I couldn't. So I imagined him, hoping that one day I'll be able to thank him for saving my life. Then my dream turned to me kicking Cassandra and Casile and their minions.

That was the last thing before I saw my face, gazing at me. She didn't smile and I knew that I have been thinking a lot about that Macsima girl. I met her and the meeting wasn't friendly. It was bitchy because she is not a normal college girl like me.

Lastly I dreamed about you clicking the star at the bottom, voting and commenting with your opinion about what will happen next so me and the author hugged you and thanked you a lot.

Please make my dream come true and vote, comment and share to show how much you love me.

Natalie: it may not be a dream
Vote (echoing)
Vote
Vote
vote