Part 3

" sanyu aur ek baar tune mujhe tu bola na toh phir dekh lena tuhhhh!!!" randhir purposely wrapped his arm around her waist.

Sanyu flinched back and pushed him away.
" dont U dare touch me..! Mujhe iss room mein rehna hi nhi hai. Meri izzat khatre mein hain yahannn!!!" she sniffed in anger and disgust and walked out of the room.

" oye zyada dore dalti hai mepe." randhir yelled and scoffed in anger
an hour stumble by and randhir walked downstairs to gulp his dinner.

He was habitually waiting for sanyu to serve his food. Like other days of their three months long marriage.
But she wasn't anywhere, " madam ne khana khayaaa!!??" he chipped while stuffing a morsel of roti and subzii inside his mouth.

" woh ummm nhi sir" the attendant shook his head.

" na khaye mujhe kya bhooki rahe. Phir hi akkal thikane aayegiii!!" randhir huffed and gobbled his food.
Soon he called it a night , and was tossing and turning on his bed.

" mujhe kya na khaye kuch na khaye. main kaun lagta hun.  Uska!!" he closed his eyes and tried to sleep.
Another hour walked away.

And he found himself inside the spare guest room with a plate in one hand and a side pillow tucked between his armpit.

Sanyu was lying on his stomach and was in a miserable position.

Randhir looked away , and knelt down to level their height.

And he suddenly noticed the dry patches of tears on her cheek.
He caressed her hair and hushed " sanyu utho..!"

" tu daafa ho !" she murmured in sleep.

" khana kha le... !! " he pulled her up.
" Maine nhi khana tere ghar ka kuch bhi." she looked away.

Randhir held a spoonful of rice before her lips , and mouthed " jithne din yahan hai. Teko main bhookhe pet nhi sone dene wala manners hain mereme Samjhiii!!!".

" tu ja yahan se !!" she sobbed.
" khana kha le tu" he shook his head.

Sanyu pushed aside and walked outta that room and randhir followed her with her side pillow and that plate.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS