Part 9

" haan celebrate ki aajjj. khush hai na bohot.?" he blinked his tears.

" haan bohot!!" her voice broke.
" sanyu tune pukka khana khaya na!!??" he insisted.

" tujhe kya haan!!??" she groaned and hanged up.

" exactly mujhe kyaaaa!!!! Na khaye na khaye hain meri abb. usdin biwi thi.  Chod randhir so. finally purahhh bed tera!! Abb koi nhi soyegaa tere upar!! Phew!!" he forced a sigh of utter relief.

And banged his head on the pillow.
" khana nhi khatihh hai tohhh. Pet dard hotahh hai usse!! Jantii hai phirbii karti hai." he groaned.

and an hour later he found himself at the doorstep of her apartment with a tiffen box he , sanyu would never head back to her parents to avoid questions and speculations.

He pressed the bell, and kept on pressing until , she opened the door. randhir frowned as he witnessed her messy state, she hasn't even changed her saaree.

Her hair was all messy.
And before she could blurt out anything, he walked inside the apartment and dashed inside the kitchen, " tuhhh nikall mere ghar se!!" she yelled.

He turned a deaf and started serving food for her in a plate.
Sanyu stormed upto him and gripped his collar.

" ja na!" she groaned.
" tu ne khana kyun Nhi khaya!!?? ekdinn chainnn se rehne deti hai meko." he huffed.

Thank U.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS