Part 5

Sanyu closed her eyes, as their kiss deepened , they entwined their fingers , randhir forced his frame over her , and they were about to roll on the bed , when sanyu pushed him away and wiped her lips like maniac.

" phirse haan phirse !! Yeh sab karne ke liye hi toh main yaad atihhh hun isiliyee aaya tha na mere pass!! Khane ka bahana leke." she glared him.

Randhir looked at her in disbelief and held his forehead.

" bol...!!!" she yelled.

Randhir dashed upto her and gripped her shoulders , " dimaag gamda hai teraaa!!! U know what we should part in. Coz tu mujhe kabhi samajhhh hi nhi payegiii. Nhi karnii thi arranged marriage but kaya Karun phass gaya thaaa!!" he inhaled her smell sharply.

" phass main gayii thi." she pushed him. he lost his balance.

Thus his forehead developed a lil cut at it came in contact of the edge of the bedside table.

Sanyu shrieked his name and pulled him up on the bed.

She cupped his face blew on his cut..and slowly wiped the blood off his forehead with her palluu.

" uffff!!!" she caressed his forehead while pasting a band aid on it.

" body mein balance bhi nhi hai." she scrunched her nose while caressing his forehead.

" chod mujhe drama queen" he tried to push him.

" Tu haat!!!" sanyu moved away.
" ek hafte mein teko divorce deke rahungii main." sanyu settled on his side.

" yeh meri side hai sanyuuuu!!!" he yelled.

" tohhh kya mere upar soyegaaa!!!" she rolled her eyes.

" aachaaa waise generally tu mere upar sotii woh bina kapdo ke. Yaad hai yaa yaad dilauuuu." he smirked.

" jaise tu three piece mein hota hai tab !!" she rolled her eyes.

" tu kitnii besharam haii!!" he sniffed in disgust.

" haan tuhh toh doodh ka dhulaa hai jaise!!" she shrugged.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS