Part 4

sanyukta walked inside their room and near jumped on the bed.

Randhir slowly walked inside and kept those things onthe nearby table and latched the door.

He slowly walked near her and settled himself beside her.

" mujhe kuch nhi khana aur tujhe kya." she huffed.

" galti Teri thi. Usdin party mein pii ke drama tune kiya tha. " randhir huffed and stuffed a spoonful of rice inside her mouth.

" meri drink spike ki thi teri secretary ne!!! How dare she! ! Aur tu usse kuch kyun bolegaaa!! Affair chal raha hai na Tera uske saath." sanyu sniffed in anger and with a tint of hurt in her amber orbs.

randhir kept mum and was feeding her quietly.

" tu sabse bura husband na mujhe time deta hai , pyaar karta hai na respect deta hai." she sniffed her tears.

Randhir gulped and spooned her the last morsel of food.

" tu nhi karta na merese pyaar. Woh sab kuch nhi tha na!" she clutched his wrist and looked away.

" nhi tha kuch bhi nhi karta main Terese pyaar aur kuch." his was heavy.

" chod de mujhe kal k kal divorce chaiye mujhe." sanyu jerked him away.

But he flinched back and gripped her nape.

" chod hi dunga main teko. kyunki Tu nhi haii mere pyaar ke layakk. Nhi karta main tumse pyaar bilkul nhi ithna sa bhi nhii." he rubbed his lips with hers lightly.

" nhi rehna meko tere saath. Bilkul bhi nhi." she sucked his lips back.
" dur reh mujhse !" she pulled him more into the kiss.

" bohot dur!" the plate fell from his hands and he nibbled her lips lavishly.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS