Part 12

" it was a nobody to U.
Randhir U were never ready for it. i still remember Ur face jab u got to know about my pregnancy." she groaned.

" yes I was not happy with it coz hum I mean I thought that we were not ready for a baby at this juncture of our life but u took an impulsive decision. It was ur fault as well." he looked away.

" yes my fault. yep exactly.  How can I give birth to a child without his father's approval. Tum kabhi nhi samjhoge mujhe randhir.

U are no longer my Ron  No." she sniffed her tears and was about to stand up.

When randhir pulled her closer and seethed " I have also lost my baby. along with my wife that is you. It has been ages jab tumne mujhse pyaar se baat ki haaiii.

Merii sanyu bhi kho gayii hai." he countered.

" tumne gumaya hai usse. Go away randhir. Just get lost !!" she groaned.

" sanyu I needed time then. i was not ready for that responsibility. I needed sometime alone with my wife." he tried to explain it to her.

" ur convenience costed me my baby. My first baby..!!" she sobbed.

" sanyu it was mine as well
Mera bhi baccha tha woh." he wiped her tears.

" tum nhi karte mujhse pyaar bilkul bhi nhiii !!" she hugged him tightly.

" sanyu trust me I didn't kill my baby that was a misunderstanding which shattered our lives." he hugged her  back tightly.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS