Chapter 1: Nervous as Heck

Staring at yourself in the mirror, wearing the outfit you were going to wear tonight. The Lazytown ball, a three day event, full of music, entertainment and fun, but...fiddling with your dress. You didn't even know why you were even going, the man behind you finished the pieces together. Hoping you would be happy about it.

"Why so blue?" he asked. You sigh to yourself, before looking at him. "This is by far, my greatest work."

"Robbie, it's beautiful and I love it." you form a smile at him. Since being in Lazytown, he was sort of your only friend to begin with. Robbie got up from the bottom of your dress, his lips moved a little as he began to circle around you.

"Yet, there's something you aren't telling me." he was right after all, he could always see through your eyes.

"What if..what..if.."

"Look, the Lazytown Ball is something we do ever once a year. The mayor allowed everyone, including me, which was kind of a shock to be honest." he stopped himself, before, seeing a tiny spot, he seem to missed. Kneeling down and began to work on it, he continue. "People have come and gone, but if it's romance you are looking for. You won't be able to find him." he knew who you were looking for. Your last relationship didn't end well, you told Robbie everything and he was there to comfort you. Finally being able to fix it, he took your hand and gave you a twirl, letting the fabric takes it course, he softly smiled at you. "You look beautiful and a lovely model, may I add."

"Oh stop it, Robbie." forming a small blush, he couldn't help, but chuckled.

"Alright now." he turned away, letting you look at the mirror once more. You were nervous about this, what if they made fun of you, what if they say something bad.Your thoughts were broken, when you a hand on your shoulder. Turning your head, you saw he was giving you a mask to wear. Details were so pure white, it match with the dress that you were wearing, the slightly shade of lavender mixed with the slivers and the darkness of the night. Shoulders were bared, but leaving a small cleavage to add some fashion sense. It was not an ordinary ball gown, but a typical one, where you felt like a princess. You took it from him and placed it on your face. Robbie leaned in closer, placing both his hands on your shoulders while his head rested on your head. "The final piece to complete this and you my dear are ready for tonight." you felt like you were going to cry.

"Thank you."

"Anything for a friend." moving away from you, so you can get one last look. "I know you're nervous, that's why I made that." You walked back to him, looking back his eyebrows lifted. "You okay?"

"Can this dress be dance..." Robbie knew you would be able to, it's a dress for dancing not for looking pretty, though it really was pretty on you.

"I'm not much of a dancer, but I know it can be danced." taking your hand, he started moving his feet, side by side as both of your feet were moving, he began to twirl you and pulled you out and back in. Circles you both went, Robbie saw it stayed together, which he knew it would. Ending it sooner than later, he let go of you. "You happy now?" You only smiled at him,

"Yes indeed. You know how much I love to dance."

"Yet you never seem to show it, other than me." it was something you never like people knowing.

"Maybe tonight, will be different." hearing the clock, it was hitting, 7:30. Robbie panic and rushed you to the bathroom.

"There's no time, I'm fixing you up and we will go." He was pretty quick with getting the you ready, it wasn't much considering he let your hair down, putting in your hair some pearls, to make them stand out. Shade of light purple under the eyes, but not too much, other than that everything was the same from here on out. Already out of the hatch and looking over at him, he was wearing his normal suit, a casual one for that, his top hat on his head and a wicked smile.

"No mask?"

"Unfortunately no disguise for me tonight." this was a new one for you.

"Okay, let's go." walking besides him, you couldn't wait to go to the ball. Maybe you would be able to see him..just..maybe.