Final

By the time, Ithro came to the ball, it was overpopulated than usual. People would be laughing, dancing maybe even drink a little. He had no time, only finding you was the one thing on his mind. He just had to tell you, he was positive of who you were. He only smile to himself. Ithro walked up the stairs and over to the balcony, he knew he would find you there. You looked over at him, wearing the same thing from days ago. Trailing his eyes up and down, he was more shock than the first time he laid eyes on you. Decorative and beautiful, it was different than the ones before. Whoever made this, truly knows a work of art. Your hair wavy, only nothing was attached than the night before. The ask stayed the same, yet on your neck was only familiar to him. Ithro only walked up to you, taking your hand and kissed it. You could only blushed as usual.

"So.."

"So what?" you asked him. The question only brought himself back. He took your hand walking you off the balcony. "Where are we going?" you asked. A bit nervous, but you trusted him. Ithro only looked back at you.

"There is a garden i noticed earlier, I figure we get some peace and quiet without the loud noise." how thoughtful. Out the door, you both went, Ithro pussed the gate opened, letting you in first, he shut it behind. Never in your life, you would see such beautiful scenery. Hedges were as high as you can see, while trails of red roses, wrapped around the small frames of once worked art. Different flowers bloom in some areas, even if you knew what they were, it made it more magical to you. Walking side by side to him, he began to speak, "It's the last night of the ball.." You only looked at him from the corner of your eye. He noticed it as he too looked. You looked ahead, seeing a bench not that far from you. Surrounding itself as the fountain was showing, it reminded you of some of the romantic movies you saw when you were younger. This only made you curious as to why he would even do this. Sure you deleted something with him, but he wasn't 'him'. Despite the fact that Robbie warned you of such things, you didn't listen to him.

"Yes, it is." feeling a little saden, it was definitely going to be your last. "That means you will go back up north huh?" hearing the hurt in your tone. Ithro didn't say a word, taking your hand as you both approached the bench. He guided you down, sitting on it. He too did the same. Never letting go off your hand, he only stared into this eyes that only reminded him of someone else.

"Remember what I told you yesterday?" how could you forget, he had something planned and only you were about to find out. You nodded for him to continue, Ithro moved your hand to his hair, it was strange, but feeling them under your fingertips, you felt something off. Ears weren't suppose to feel that way...revealing it, you only stopped. He looked at you, before the words slip out of your mouth..

"Elf.." he only nodded. "Why are you showing me this?"

"I didn't want to lie anymore than it needs to be."

"What are you talking about, lie? Whats going on, Ithro?" now you were freaking out. Ithro only sigh to himself, yet you didn't move. You stayed unlike the others from his past. Ithro, moved to his mask, carefully lifting, his mustache twitched a little. Nervous as he was, he removed it. Your eyes only widened, for the past three days, you were spending time with 'him'.

"I never once lied to you, where I came from. This was the only way for me to enjoy the ball without having constant people hovering over me." You bit your lip not saying a word to him. Sportacus dropped the mask , moving his hand to your cheek. How stupid you were. "Please..say something.." staring into those eyes of his. Would you really say it? Your lips began to move,

"I guess I am not the only one..." letting go of your cheek, using his two hands he went up to your mask. Before he removed it, he looked at you once more if it was alright. You slightly nod at him. Carefully and gently removing the mask, only pink dust spread across your cheeks, "I was..nervous to even..to..show up. Wearing the mask, boost my confidence, to dance, to enjoy the ball...I..just never thought..Ithro..was you.." He placed your mask on the ground, before moving inside his suit. Pulling out the item, you only covered your lips with your hand. The flower from earlier, you knew something was off when you went back to your home. Sportacus placed the white flower into your hair, cupping your cheek with his hand. He understood.

"A 'Rose' like yourself. I've never thought I fall for its petals." this only made you confused, yet when he leaned in closer, your mouth partly opened a little. His breath tickling on your soft lips. He whispered, "_________, being with you makes me heart throb, you understand me that no one else even when I was someone else...I like you."

"Maybe more..?" you whispered. He didn't answer, only letting his lips do the talking. He pressed them firmly and gently, your head was spinning, your heartbeat against your chest, seeing fireworks. Returning the kiss, only made your knees weak, luckily you were sitting. Sportacus closed his eyes, wrapping his arms around your waist. You too closed yours, wanting more of it, you opened your mouth. Letting it slip inside, battling it out. You couldn't get enough of it, you brushed your fingers into his hair, gently touching his ears along the way. He purred underneath your touch, you didn't mind. This pleased him, soft words slip out of his mouth in between kissing. 'Love' was one of them. Lacking the need to breath, he broke the kiss, leaning his forehead against yours. Both of your eyes opened, admiring his each other, you both also blushed.

"I'm glad it was you under that mask, Sportacus."

"And why's that?" leaning your head back,

"Robbie always told me to never fall for anyone. He especially meant 'Ithro'." Sportacus only chuckled to himself.

"Using my own father's name, yet he didn't say anything about me, right?" sure the villain and him were on and off. Sportacus saw him as nothing more than a friend.

"No." giving you a smile, he leaned his head down once more. Kissing you ever so passionately. You never thought you would get your happily ever after. Under the mask, your wish came true after all.