Chapter 5: Figuring it Out

"Alright, ________ tonight you will be wearing something different." you looked over at Robbie seeing him making the dress.

"Are you sure?" he nodded while sewing the fabric together.

"It's a masterpiece that I have been working on. Now why don't you do something fun, it will be done by the time you get back." you only nodded. Taking your bag, you began to climb out of the hatch and began to walk into town.

~

Sitting outside his airship, dangling his feet in the air. He only wondered who you were. With the telescope in his hands, he put it up and looked over. The children were playing, everything seem to be peaceful, until he saw you. What's interesting that the girl he met at the ball almost look like you. Causing himself to smile, he tossed the scope back in his ship and got up and jumped down from his airship. Landing perfectly, he began to run to you. Before he could reach you, he saw you going into the auditorium. He wondered until he saw his crystal beeping, he would have to come back, with that he heard the screaming for help and flipped the way.

~

Placing your bag on the ground, you began to stretch, it was nice that you were able to practice some moves here. Once you were done, you began to play some music, ballet was one of them. Once it began to play, imagining yourself you began to twirl, step by step, you felt free for once in your life. Bending and doing a small split, you got back up and twirled once more. You opened your eyes doing a leap in the air. Gazing back you only reached your arm out, like picturing a bird about to land on your finger. Before you even knew it someone clapped once the music stopped. Turning to the set, you saw the man before last night. You gulped a little, but held your ground. Seeing him walk onto the stage, he only trailed his eyes up and down.

"Quite a dancer you are." moving in close, he look straight into your eyes, "I know those moves from anywhere, isn't that right.." he reached his hand out, cupping your cheeks. "_______."

"I...don't know what your talking about." you bit your lip, you were nervous as heck. Rikki only chuckled to himself.

"You can't fool me with a name like 'Rose'. I did my research and you're just the person I am looking for." he let go of your cheek. You breath in and out, just than he trailed his finger down to your chin to your chest.

"For what?"

"I run a business and well I don't have girls like you. Such grace and beauty, every man would fall head over heels." you only looked away from him.

"I don't do that kind of 'business'. Look I need you to leave." just when you were about to get back to what you were doing, Rikki growled.

"I am not a man that likes to be declined.." he grabbed your wrists pulling you. You cried out in pain.

"Stop! You're hurting me!" he just wouldn't let go.

"Agree and I will."

"Please.." you can tell you weren't going to win. Just before you can opened your mouth, you saw the look in Rikki's eyes. You felt being pulled away, hearing the sound of the crystal. You were relieved, Rikki fixed himself.

"We had business, you shouldn't of interrupted." he spoke, looking at the man, he only frowned a little.

"She was in trouble, you were making her uncomfortable." Sportacus spoke. Rikki only tilted his head as he chuckled to himself.

"Seems I can't get a break. Fine, but.." he pulled a card out of his coat pocket and hand it to him. Sportacus looked down, it read which he didn't like the sound of. Rikki only gazed his eyes onto yours. Clinging onto the man, he spoke once more. "Call me if you change your mind~." with that he left the stage and out the door. You let of of the man, Sportacus tore up the card, before looking down at you. 

"You okay?" he asked. You only nodded.

"Thank you." he gave you a comforting smile.

"So this is your passion huh?" he looked around, you could only blush a little.

"Indeed, it's makes me feel free." he looked back at you, walking close to you he took a hold of your hand.

"Would you show me?"

"Is this a trick question?" this caused you to giggle.

"You are an remarkable woman, _______." with that you began to dance with the man before you. Never in your life you would dance with the hero. Yet, something crossed your mind, you felt this before. Staring into those eyes of his, they were the same color of the man you danced with days ago. Sportacus gave you a twirled, pulling you out and back in. He only watched as your body moved with no music, no sound, just the breathing in the air. As his body was close to yours, so was his face. His lips barely touching yours, your eyes widen. Stopping the dance you pulled away from him.

"I have to go." running to your bag. Sportacus reached his hand out,

"Wait!" he rushed to you. Running far from him, your mind went elsewhere. Looking back he was catching up to you. Making a right turn, you jumped over the wall, and darted to behind one of the trees. Holding onto your breath you looked back and didn't seem him. Making another run for it, you went back to the lair. Sportacus seemed to lost you, he wondered why you ran away from him. Before he could walk back, he noticed something on the ground. Reaching down and grabbed the item. He knew you wore it, the white flower. He knew where he had seen you before. Taking it with him, it was time to get ready for the ball. Calling 'ladder' he began to climb.

~

As soon you reach the lair, Robbie was waiting impatiently. You only sigh to yourself tossing the bag on the floor. His foot kept tapping only causing you to look at him.

"I know, I'm late." Robbie rolled his eyes, before taking the dress off the table.

"At least your here." bringing up the dress that he just finished. You took it and went to the dressing room. Robbie waited he hope you would like it. Once you walk out, his eyes widen. Amaze at his works he only smiled to himself, while crossing his arms across his chest. You looked into the mirror and your eyes widen, it was an elegant gown, leaving the shoulders bare, but your chest pop out a little. The colors of dark purple mixed with blue, sparkled it was. Clear gems were on your bosom, making the dress more popping. You held back your tears, this was definitely one of the best dresses you ever had. Robbie walked next to you.

"It's beautiful, Robbie." he only smiled at you, before he opened his hands. Looking down, it was a sliver necklace attached was a crystal. He moved it around your neck clipping it on, it fell against your chest.

"This is by far my greatest work." you only blushed, before you quickly hugged him. Robbie returned the hug before he broke. "Now, let's get working on the makeup and hair." you only nodded as he lead you to the bathroom and worked his magic.