Not Found

They landed in the middle of Snowdin forest and Red immediately let got of Blue's hand before spinning to face him.
"Blue, I was serious. I really want to marry you"
Blue snorted. "Yeah, okay, sure. Just like everyone else. It's just a really funny joke to pretend to propose to people. Totally hilarious, I get it. I'm just getting a bit tired of it, alright? So could you do me a favor and tell all of them that?" Blue spun around and started to stalk off before Red shortcutted directly in front of him, cutting off his path.
Blue started to go a different direction before Red growled in frustration and grabbed Blue by the cheekbones, pulling his face in and kissing him hard.
When he let him go, Blue was surprised by the look of determination on his face. "I love you, Blue, and I want to marry you, okay?"
Blue pulled himself out of Red's grip harshly and surprised himself by starting to cry.
"T-this, this is j-just too far! I k-know you all think it's r-really funny to m-mess with the guy that'll p-probably never get m-married, but this really needs to s-stop! P-please!" Blue sobbed, and then he buried his head in his hands as his whole body shook with the force of them. "I'm j-just so t-tired of this. I k-know that I'm n-not exactly... y-you k-know...but that d-doesnt meant that I w-want to be r-reminded--"
Blue was cut off by another wrenching sob, and he felt Red come closer, gripping onto him by his shoulders.
"Blue, I don't know how to make you believe me, but I am not joking. You're my best friend. I love you, and when those guys started screwin' with you it just...made me realize exactly what I wanted, ya know?" He felt Red pull him into his arms, holding him tightly for a moment before releasing him.
Blue sniffed, his crying having faded out for the most part, and he looked up at Red. He was surprised to see tears on Red's face as well.
"Let's try this thing again" said Red quietly.
He took the ring-pop off of Blue's finger and knelt back down.
"Blue, I promise ya with all my soul that this is not a trick or a joke or anything but the absolute truth. You are my best friend, and I have grown to love you more than anyone or anything these past few years. I want to spend the rest of my life learnin' to love you even more, and nothin' would make me happier. So, Blue, my love..." he grinned and rolled his eyes at how cheesy that sounded and held up the ring pop again "Will ya please marry me?"

"We need to go talk to your brother. Now," Red said as Blue stared down at his soul in horror. At Red's words, however, he looked up in confusion.

"Why do we need to talk to Stretch?" Fell asked, tearing his eyes away from the mutilated heart.

Red stepped forward until he was right in front of Blue, then he dropped to his knees and took hold of his hands, gently curling the small skeleton's fingers around the soul and prompting him to put it back. "Because we need to ask him how the hell this happened, and why Blue was anywhere near him."

"My brother is...gone. Dead," came a quiet voice from directly in front of him, and Red was quick to shake his head.

"I don't think you'd understand this, but he won't be forever. If we go back to your timeline, he'll come back eventually."

Blue stared at him in confusion bordering on anger. "I don't think you understand. My brother is dead ."

Red nodded at him, continuing on as he scooped him back up, ignoring the squeak of protest. He grabbed the lasagna as he passed and handed it to Blue along with a fork. "Eat. And yeah, I know. You'll understand when we get back, hopefully."

Fell followed them as Red walked out the front door and crossed to the basement. "Red, wait, maybe we should--"

"No!" Red said loudly, spinning to face his brother with Blue still held tightly in his arms. "Boss, I need answers! I need to know why he's like this!"

Fell stared him down for a moment, narrowing his eyes, then he sighed deeply and gestured for him to continue on. Blue was staring up at him, holding tightly onto the food. He looked like he wanted to say something, but was too scared to do so.

Red turned immediately and kicked the door open, stomping down the stairs and making his way quickly to the machine. Setting Blue gently on the one rickety chair that occupied the room and motioning for him to start eating, he turned to the controls.

He immediately typed in the coordinates for Swapverse, having long since memorized them. The machine whirred for a moment, deciphering the numbers he had entered, then...

Not Found .

Red stared at the machine. He punched in the coordinates again, only to be confronted by the same message.

Not Found .

He hit the side of the machine, not noticing how he made Blue jump and Fell cringe.

Not Found.

He went into the records of travel, taking it back to the date he knew he had last gone to Swapverse, the day after Blue had disappeared. He gave a sigh of relief when he saw that the records were still there, bearing the same coordinates he had just entered. Frowning, he bypassed the manual entry and entered the coordinates using the history he had just found.

Not Found.

Not Found.

Not Found.

For the full version of the first part, go here http://archiveofourown.org/works/8585845/chapters/19832737 but it's not essential for the rest of the story.