#10. Stressed Out

Wow it's been a while guy. I'm so sorry. I've just been busy with school and that. I go to a vocational school and surprisingly I'm not swarmed with too much homework, but I'm still busy.

Dick stared at the book open in his lap, sitting on the couch in the mountain. He was studying for his midterms at Gotham Academy. He was completely stressed out and not to mention he hasn't gotten a full eight hours of sleep because of studying and being on the team.

He had a pounding headache that was making it hard for him to focus.

"B03: Kid Flash," the computer announced, the loud computerized voice echoes through the cave, causing Dick's head to pound harder.

"Hey Rob!" Wally exclaimed, hopping over the couch to sit next to the smaller boy.

"Shut up!" Dick hissed, rubbing circles into his temples in hopes of his headache easing up.

It didn't.

"What's got you so stressed?" Wally asked quietly.

"Midterms," Dick mumbled, closing the calculus book and tossing it aside. He opened his Romeo and Juliet book and started reading from the first page. 

"Maybe you should take a break if it has you this stressed out," Wally said, gently taking the book from Dick's hands.

"Wally, I have all AP classes, I have to study," Dick whined quietly.

"Doing all this studying isn't going to help you if you haven't gotten any sleep," Wally told him, picking him up and carrying him out the living area. 

Dick tried pushing him away, but couldn't, so he just slumped into Wally's hold, yawning softly. 

Wally walked into his room and laid Dick on his bed, tucking him in and crawling into bed with him. Dick curled into him immediately, and then he was out. He snored softly, small puffs of air hitting Wally's neck as he breathed.