Territory issues

Thursday. Planning day. It was 9:00AM, Alex, Liz and Kensie sat in 'the heist' room. Alex was passed out on the floor, her coat placed over her head, Liz was watching cat videos and Kensie was texting. Neill was running late, mostly due to Alex, when she had been awake, threatening to kill him if he didn't bring coffee. Neill knew he'd be fine, but he thought the girls deserved a treat.  He arrived around 9:30AM, Kensie greeted her boyfriend with a kiss, Liz looked up, rolled her eyes then stood from her chair. "So who's gonna do it?" she was referring to waking Alex.

"Not me." Neill quickly said. 

Kensie just left the room, leaving Liz to do it. The ginger sighed, and walked over to the unconscious body. She kicked Alex's side, "Get up." 

"Fuck off." Alex grumbled from under her coat, she stretched her legs before reaching up and pulling the jacket down, her sunglasses hiding her eyes. She had been using them to block out the light.

"Get up."

"No."

"I'll pour your coffee down the sink."

"I'll break your fucking neck." 

"Try me."

Alex groaned, rolling onto her stomach, she was too tired to argue so she slowly got up, her back cracking as she did. Kensie came back through with the tray of coffee Neill had brought, Puck, Alexs cat following at her feet. 

"Whats the rat doing here?" Neill asked, being his usual rude self. 

"Watch it champ, my baby is no rat." Alex snapped, she walked over to her cat and scooped him up fixing the sweater he had been wearing. Neill sighed and shook his head, sitting down at the round table the was in the middle of the room, blue prints had been sprawled across the glass.  The others joined him, and they began to plan out a heist. The risky thing was, they where hitting a bank the was on the border of the Fake Ah Crews territory, but the group had gotten bored. They wanted to hit something, and hit it hard. "So, what are we gonna do?" Alex spoke. Liz tried to keep a straight face as Puck clawed his way out of her arms and onto Alexs shoulder. 

"The bank closes early tonight, you know there's that parade right? For the new mayor or whatever, so, the bank will close at 6, fireworks should start around 8, I'm thinking we'll time blowing up the vault door with the fireworks to help with our cover. Niell's going to hack into the systems and play a recording of the empty bank through the security video system so the guards won't even know were there. It'll last about 15 minutes, we should have enough time to get in and out with little or no problem what so ever." Kensie spoke up, she began to point at the blue prints. "Alex, we're gonna go in, you'll blow the vault and stand by the door while I get the goods, Liz," She slid over a copy of an aerial view of the street. "You'll be up on this building here, you'll cover the back door in case things go south. Alex and I will get out, Neill will be waiting on the street with the getaway car. I'll get in, Alex, you'll take your bike just in case the cops show up, we'll need to separate, and Liz, take a bike too, once we leave you can meet us back here okay?"

Liz nodded, Alex sipped her coffee, she swallowed, "So, what should we wear? I'm thinking our typical heist outfits will look out of place."

"Go casual, I don't want our usual..." Kensie paused, searching for words, "Unison look, everyone needs to look different." 

"Got cha."

 They spent the rest of the bed planning out every small detail, around 5 Alex and Liz left to pick up ammo and C4, then they had to go get changed and head to the bank. After getting supplies Liz drove them back to their apartment building. The two girls went their separate ways. Alex had left Puck at Kensies, so she went to get ready. She stood in her closet, wearing jeans and no top trying to figure out what to wear, She chose a a plain green halter-top and one of her leather jackets. As she left her apartment she ran into Liz, who was wearing something very similar. She had a navy turtleneck and a leather jacket on. 

"I'm not changing." Alex spoke.

Liz smirked, "Neither am I."

With that the girls went to their garages to get their bikes. Alex through on her helmet and drove off on her Bati 801, as did Liz. They took separate routes  by the time they got there it was around 7:30, Kensie pulled up in the alley way, Neill sitting in the drivers seat. She stepped out, popped her bubblegum and smiled. She was wearing a cat shirt and her leather jacket. The girls looking very similar. "Great minds think alike I suppose." Kensie laughed. Liz had already headed to the building across the street, her sniper ready to go, Alex lightly punched Kensies shoulder, her backpack slung across her shoulder. 

"Ready to go?" She asked the blond. 

"Almost," She turned the van and knocked on the window, Neill, startled, looked up from his laptop, he rolled down the window that had just been knocked on.  "Are we in?"

"It's done..." He sucked in a breath, "Now. 15 minutes to a T, you better get moving."

Kensie nodded and put in her ear piece, as did Alex, "Let's go." 

Kensie shot the handle on the back door, with a tug, it pulled open, they slid down the stairs, trying their best to make as little sound possible. Kensie was in front, she signaled with her left hand to go left. Another flight of stairs and they walked down the tight hallway, at the end was the large vault doors. "Do your thing Alex."

Alex got to work on lining the door with C4, the girls walked down the hallway away from the vault, turning the corner.

"How many seconds to go Neill?" Alex asked over the coms. 

"10 seconds." He responded. 

And so the count down began. 10. 9. 8. 7. 6. 5. 4. 3. 2. Alex hit the button the control, the vault door exploded just as the first firework did. The building shook slightly. Kensie rushed down the hall as the smoke began to clear, shoving money into the duffel bags they had brought. Alex stood by the door, "Kensie we gotta go." She had checked her watch, they only had 2 minutes to get out before the video feed ended. They had to leave now. 

"Coming, here come grab this bag." Kensie yelled from inside the vault.

Alex walked in, she bent down the pick up the bag. As she stood she heard the click of a gun being cocked behind her. She froze as she felt the barrel roughly shoved into the back of her head. "Kensie. Take the bags and go." Kensie turned, a look of shock crossed her face. Alex felt the gun move from the back of her head. It must have been whoever it was gesturing for Kensie to leave. Kensie scuttled by. Alex smiled at her, knowing she'd be back with Liz in a minute. 

"So, what do you want? You clearly don't want the money." Alex said, still not sure who was pointing the gun at her. She turned, a cocky smile spreading across her face as she saw who it was. Leather jacket, jeans, and a grey skull mask.

"Vagabond."