Meow

"So you've heard about me." The man spoke. 

"Of course. You're a legend."

"Yes, but very few people who are alive know exactly who I am."

"I have my sources." 

She could see his eyes squint from under his mask. She thanked herself for wearing a mask as well, she hadn't expected anything to go wrong, but Kensie had advised they wore them. Alex glared back at Vagabond. She too had a skull mask, bright green, sparkly. What else could you expect from a girl gang? 

"You're in our territory."

"Ah, Fake AH Crew, I didn't know you worked with them, I figured you were still out alone."

She could here a growl come from guy. He wasn't much taller then her, he was maybe 6' while she was 5'9, but he was more built. She was weighing her options, she could go for her gun but she might not have enough time, she could run but he was in front of the door, making her chances of freedom slim. "So, what do you want then Vagabond?" 

"Our leader want's to meet you."

"Hm, I'm not sure about that, I've got a pretty booked scheduled right now." 

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way, I'd prefer the hard way but that's just me." 

Alex could see Kensie down the hallway, Liz standing beside her. Though her eyes gave them away, Vagabond turned and fired a few shots at them, Alex took this moment to whip out her pistol and shoot him in the leg. He dropped like a fly, she walked over and kicked his gun away. 

"Fuck!" He yelled grabbing his leg and he then tried to get up. With a swift kick in the mouth from Alex he hit the ground again, she could see blood trickle down from the nose holes in his mask. She stood on his fingers, bending down, "Now Mr.Vagabond. I have the decency to leave your mask on, so take this as a blessing, I'm gonna leave you alive and you're gonna go back to your boss and tell him if he ever," She growled and twisted the heel of her boot into his hands, earning a muffled grunt of pain from the man she had on the ground, "Ever messes with SweetTooth again. There will be hell to pay."

She rose, grabbed his gun and walked away. The three girls slipped out the door as the guards came rushing down to the vault, and with that they left. Kensie had already sent Neill away with the cash. Kensie got on Lizs bike with her and they drove back to her apartment, Kensie had agreed to go back to her own place and wait until the cops had settled down. Alex arrived, her door had been busted open. She drew her gun and slipped in, her place seemed to be in normal condition, so it hadn't been a robbery. She saw a women sitting on her couch, the upper part of her face covered by a skull, which Alex was 100% sure was from a real human. The women looked up, her dark brown hair moving with her, "I see you made it home in one piece."

Alex lowered her gun, "What are you doing here?" She knew who it was, but she hadn't seen her in a long time. 

"That's no way to greet your loving aunt is it?"

"Listen KQ, you don't usually show up unless you have a reason, so what are you doing here?"

"KQ? Really?" Her face, well the part Alex could see scrunched up under her mask, "It's actually Killer Queen, but whatever works for you." She stood and walked over to Alex, keeping her icy eyes locked onto her blue ones. "I just wanted to let you know, I'll be in town for a bit, you know how to contact me." She smirked.

"Yeah." Alex's voice was laced with sarcasm, "Maybe we can go for coffee."

"Sounds great." Killer Queen, walked past her, brushing her side with her shoulder then gestured to the door. "You should get that fixed, there's some strange people around here, you out of all people should know that." Then she left.

Alex stood, glaring at the door even though her aunt had already left. She shut the door, then closed the lock, that being the only thing keeping it closed. She changed into a sweater and not-bloodied, clean jeans before heading out again. She drove over to Kensies, then buzzed up, she made her way to the front door only to see that Kensies door had been busted too. She walked in to find Liz on the couch, her head in her hands and Kensie pacing. Neill was making coffee in the kitchen.

"So what happened to the door?"

Kensie sighed and walked over to Alex, "We think it was Fake Ah, turns out Vagabond got away, according to the news at least." 

"Well, what did they take?"

"Well..." Liz stood, she grabbed a slip of paper off the table and handed it to Alex, "We got this."

Nice pussy, would be a shame if something happened to it.

If you want to see your rat alive again meet us at the docks at sundown tomorrow.

Come unmasked or the cat gets it.

-FahC

"They have Puck don't they?" Alex looked around the room, the girls nodded,  "Also doesn't this seem like it was written by a 10 year old? This doesn't seem that scary really."

"That's what I thought too!" Liz chuckled, "So, are we gonna do what they say?"

"I guess so, but it's really up to Kensie." She looked over at her.

"Hell yes, Nobody takes the gang cat." She smiled and punched her right hand into the open palm of her left hand. 

"FakeAh is gonna wish they never messed with the coolest girl gang ever." 

Neill came through with a mug, he handed it to Alex, "So, I helped today right? Does that mean I'm in too?"

Alex and Liz sighed, "Fine." They both mumbled.

"Hell yes, lets get OUR gang cat back." He yelled slightly.

"I don't know why he's excited to be shot at.." Liz said as she walked away.

"Cuz he loves me." Kensie said, leaning over to kiss him.

"Grossssss." Alex quickly left the area jumping over the back of the couch to sit with Liz, using the ginger as a foot rest. 

"Get your gross feet off of me."

"No thanks."  Alex grabbed the remote and switched on the TV, the news was broadcasting the recent heist, that had been pinned on FakeAH.