Chapter 2

Authors Notes::

I got so excited about this story that I decided to write the

next chapter and put it up! Im on Spring Break now so hopefully

I can put up a couple more before its over. I also wanted to do it because

Im not going to be able to upload over the weekend due to the fact Im not

going to be here.

Like usual any song that is mentioned in this chapter will

be over there--->

so you can listen to it and really get a feel for the song.

Thanks everybody! :D

Vote and leave comments.

I love feedback good or bad!

As long as it helps I dont care :)

enjoy... [I love this chapter<3]

____________________________________________________________________

As I walked away from Brad -what a hot name, right?!- on toward chemistry with Mr. Martin. I don't really mind Chemistry, I kinda like science but gawd that man is soooo monotone! I have never once fallen asleep in a class but he just gets to me in that special way that makes me think killing myself would be funner and im not a morbid or emo person at all. I step on one of those prickers outside and I cry like a baby, well not literally but you get it. On the walk to class, I sent out a mass text to all of my contacts, which is basically the whole school, I know everyone. Saying, "Hello River Point High! I would just like everyone to know that we have a new student here, Brad Jacobson. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES is anyone to tell him my name first or last. Thanks guys. Oh and if you do, I'll find out. :) Lates! ;D"

I normally don't use my status at school to my advantage, I like to pretend im a nobody who happens to know everybody. In other words I don't let it get to my head, Im nice to all who are nice to me. I walked through the door to Chem. and a couple people would look up and smile or smirk, to say they got my text and I could count on them. I gave a mischivious smile back to all, they have no clue why they are not to say my name, they just know not to.

For some reason I want Brad to work to find out my name. I know how all the guys here function and work and everything, most of them are obvious. But with Brad I know nothing. Besides he's smart, and artistic, I mean hes taking photography and thats the kind of class you have to ask to be put in. Hes also nice to girls who hit him in the face with bathroom doors. ha. I couldn't help but smile to myself.

Class started and Mr. Martin was Martinish and boring. Ughhh, Im so going to fail this class. How am I suppose to learn anything with this guy teaching? Oh well, I'll just study extra hard. Oh, Tyler passed this class last year, maybe he'll tutor me? hmm. I pulled out my Ipod Touch from my bookbag, Im not a purse person, and put the volumn on low and hid the wires with my hair. Thank God for long hair! I turned it on and put it on shuffle. The first song that came on was, The Veronicas 'Untouched'. I layed my head on my desk and my eyes drifted shut quietly humming and mouthing the words,

"I feel so untouched and I want you so much. That I just can't resist you. It's not enough to say that I miss you. I feel so untouched right now need you so much somehow I can't forget you. Been going crazy fromt he moment I met you"

Some where in the middle of the song I fell asleep. My dream was so vivid, I love those kinds of dreams, when everything feels so real. I was walking around in an empty carnival. The lights were all on and the rides were moving but nobody was there. I thought I should be scared by this fact, It seemed like something out of a cliched horror movie. But dream Julianne was content, happy even. My dream self look around in awe and wonder. I was wearing a springish summer dress it wasn't fancy or anything just a kind of longish shirt looking thing for American Eagle, it came about mid thigh. the top part of it, that covered my breast was white and there was a cool blue and white twirl belt that was just under my bust and the bottom part of the dress was blue. I was wearing brown boots. I could hear carnival and ride music and light background music, what was it? I know the song but I don't recognize the part in the song its at but the beat I remember. As the chorus came I recongnized it immediately it was, Joshua Radin 'The Fear You Won't Fall'. As I walked in search of something I didn't know but my dream self was intent on finding, I listened to the song as I walked, "And I know its easy to say, but its harder to feel this way. And I miss you more than I should. Than I thought I could, Can't get my mind off of you..."

I can smell all different kinds of food, and my favorite cottan candy, expecially cotton candy. The scent was so strong it was intoxicating. Most people say that the real food cottan candy doesn't have a scent, but it does and it smells nothing like the spray. It smells sticky and sweet and delicious. You just know that its cotton candy when you smell it. I know my dream self has reached the place where shes suppose to be, because I stopped and started to look around. Both of us saw no one. As i grew curious, my dream self grew depressed. Her heart rate accelerated and tears started to build up behind her eyes, threatening to spill over.

Thats when I heard a noise from behind us, I noticed it but she didnt. I looked behind myself and my dream self and saw him. Brad Jacobson standing there. He looked handsome as always, im not really sure he always looks good, but I imagine. He was wearing a blue plaid long sleeve shirt, rolled up to his elbows with a white under shirt and the long sleeve unbuttoned about half way down his chest and he wore blue jeans and a pair of boots like me. We matched I smiled and looked over to my dream self and she still looked like she was about o cry. Why? I would never cry infront of people. I don't like people seeing me vulerable.

"Turn around moron!" I said to my dream self. She didn't move at all. "Hello!" I yelled moving my hand infront of her face. I started snapping my fingers infront of my dream self, "Earth to Juli! Anyone in there?" Still nothing. But a single tear rolled down my face, and my dream selfs fists clenched up. Oh gawd I wanted to cry just looking at myself. I looked pitiful. Me sad made me mad. Why was I so sad? I turned around and there was Brad, he was just standing there smiling like a fool at my dream self. Oh so he's the kind of guy who gets off on girls crying. Douche!

"Hey buddy! Whats so funny? Why are you smiling can't you see Im crying over there?! Your such a douche bag! What did you do to me?" I yelled at his dumb founded smiley figure and at the last question I pointed to me. He didn't move not one bit. Oh first he makes dream me cry and now he's ignoring me! Oh hells no!

"I have been looking for you everywhere. Its a pretty big park." He said still staring at my dream self. What the heck is going on? Oh forget it I give up im done. I went and set on the ground a couple feet away from my dream self and Brad. This is rediculous, everyones ignoring me. Heck im ignoring me. Great!

My dream self spun around quickly after he said that. My dress spun up a little bit, showing a bit of my bare thighs for a couple seconds. "Your here." I sounded so astounded. I sounded like he just magically poof here.

"Of course hes here I tried to tell you but noooo you just ignored me!" I yelled at myself, really Im not this stupid am I? Oh gawd I hope not.

He saw the tears that were built in my eyes, and the stain on my check from the single tear that I couldn't contain and worry and concern crossed his features. He rushed over to dream me and grabbed me by the waist with one hand and the other hand found its way to my check where the tear escaped from. He brushed his hand lightly where the tear trailed and softly asked, "Why were you crying? Whats wrong?"

I flushed a lighty pinkish red. Great Im blushing in the arms of a super hot guy, nice move Juli, I thought to myself or maybe dream me thought it, either way it was thought. I grew curious, whats going on?

"I thought you weren't here. That you weren't going to come. That..T-That-" I stuttered and then was cut off but Brads long smooth fingertips on my lips.

"Shhhhhh. I would never do that, expecially to you." He said as gently as ever.

As he said the words, A smile grew on my face. As he finished he started to smile and we stared into each others eyes. He started to lean down, and instinctively I started to stand on my tippy toes to meet him half way. Our lips finally met after what felt like a century of stretching to reach his big lushous lips and....

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG--RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG--RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

I jumped a good 3 feet in the air. I was in Chemistry and all the students were getting out of their seats and were heading toward to door. All I could hear was my Ipod still lightly playing music it was The Maine 'Girls Do What They Want', "It's her hands on my hips, I can't escape 'em. Its that mouth and those lips, try not to chase them."

Oh my gawd, I have gone crazy, completely crazy! I ripped my headphones out of my ears and grasp my head with both of my hands trying to breathe evenly. But that blown when I look down and notice I was drooling too, ew so gross. What am I going to do? I know the guy for not even an hour and I am dreaming about him? What the hell Julianne?!

Ugh, I so have a problem!