Chapter 6

Authors Notes::

Sorry its taken this story sooo long to get the next chapter.

I hit a writers block, hopefully I'll be uploading a lot sooner.

HELPFUL HINT:

The storys with more votes I upload faster,

so if you want this story quicker or any other

VOTE or COMMENT and I'll upload sooner.

Thanks for reading and being a fan!

____________________________________________________________

This class was sure to be interesting. All Seniors are required to take Economics and lucky me, this was one of the two classes me and Madison shared. Oh by the way the 'lucky' comment, total sarcasm. She screwed my world up in 8th grade, which is why I have no problem screwing hers up. But I really am lucky to have some of my loyal crew here. In this class to was Stacey, Mia, and Spencer. I usually dont even notice Madison, but I have a feeling with Brad being new and totally delicious that she will make herself known.

As me and Brad walked through the halls to get to Ms. Brooks class, I relayed this information, "Yeah, Madison is in our Economics class."

"Really? From everything you guys just told me about her, I just dont see you and her in a room together and you not clawing her eyes out." He said with a smile.

I smuggly smiled at him as we turned a corner, "Of course not. I dont claw or slap." Then I playfully punched him in the arm. I put my hands into fists and held them in a weak deffensive stance in front of my face, as Is schrunched up my face. I would never fight like that, I have never fought like that, I was just being silly.

He laughed and rubbed his arm in fake pain. I know it was fake because I barely touched him. "Oww." He said mockingly. We Stepped through the class room door at that time and I heard an annoying voice behind us, "Ha. Like Julianne could hurt anyone." I didnt need to turn around to know that annoying voice was Madisons.

I paused from walking to my desk. I placed my hands on my hips and a smug smile on my face, as I turned on the ball off my feet to face her. I guess she was sort of pretty but her attitude and sluttyness made up for all of that making her disgusting. She was the same height as me, but with bigger boobs that by no means looked natural. Madison was tanned and kind of looks hispanic but shes the whitest person ever, just tons of money spent in a tanning salon. She had dark brown almost black hair that was about the same long length as mine.

She was glaring at me awaiting my response. I mainly paused to build suspence and to give the rest of the class time to get here and listen to me annihilate Madison.

"Really?" I asked cocking my head to the side like I was confused and thinking of something, kind of like dogs do. I bit my lip before continueing, "I think your face would disagree with that." I said nodding matter of factly, before taking a step closer and dropping the act to give her a death glare and the hardest meanest face I could manage and continueing, "If I recall correctly, but if you need a reminder just let me know."

She looked as scared as an Al-Qaeda victim. (( I MEAN NOTHING BY THIS, NOTHING RUDE OR HARSH JUST A REFERENCE. SORRY IF IT OFFENDS YOU )) Good, she should be. Class was about to start and Ms. Books was stepping through the door and took in the scene of me and Madison.

To avoid getting in trouble I smiled, a huge fake smile and said, "Kay!" and turning around and walking to my seat. Great! Score 1 for Team Marshall, 0 for Team Miller. The class was trying not to laugh, they all had there reasons but Stacey, Mia and Spencer were laughing and high-fiving. It was great!