Chapter 4

Authors Notes::

Heres Chapter 4! :D

Don't forget to Vote and Comment!

Feedback is appreciated! :)

Also Check Out My Other Story::

Please Dont Change Me Too.

Like Always Any Song In This Chapter

Can Be Found That Way --->

______________________________________________________________________

It really was pointless to walk away from him like that, since our next class we have together. Literature with Mrs. Crawford. Its actually a pretty exciting class, I love it. Mrs. Crawford, is an oldish lady with a nast looking wart on her face but after a while you get use to it. She is usually wearing something that you would think a gypse would wear. But hey Im not judging her, shes my favorite teacher. Well my second favorite, my numbro uno favorite teacher is my dance teacher, Ms. Lopez. Shes latin, she said its in her genes to be an amazing dancer, and she is. An amazing dancer that is.

I finally made it to Mrs. Crawfords classroom and found my way to my desk. Im just realizing today that my desk in all my classes is pretty much in the middle of the room. Weird, we get to choose where we sit, so I choose to sit here. I guess I like to be center of attention more then I thought, or maybe a strange coinceidence.

Mrs. Crawford was sitting at her desk in the front of the room, there was a couple people walking into class and sitting down. they were smiling at me like they have been all day. Oh yeah duh, everyone is trying to find out why they can't tell the new kid my name. I should probly send out another mass message, I hate all these people looking at me. The seat thing was probly a coinceidence, I really do hate to be stared at like this, I mean I like attention but sometimes its to much. You know?

I pulled my cell out of my pocket, and started to write my mass message, "Hey River Point High! Thanks so much everyone, you guys really surprised me! :) You can now officially say my name again;; lates RPH C:"

Now that thats over with hopefully no one will be smiling and staring at me so much. When I looked up I saw Brad talking to Mrs. Crawford. She was sitting at her desk and he was leaning over trying to explain something to her, he was pointing to a piece of paper on her desk. I couldn't hear what they were saying but It wasn't a bad discussion they were both smiling and talking. I figure who can actually smile when your not having a good conversation.

I didnt realize I was staring so intently, until Stacey, my best friend said from behind me, "Yeah, hes yummy right?" she whispered it right into my ear. Stacey has been my best friend for as long as I can remember. She sits in the desk right behind me, she was leaning forward so no one could hear her.

"Um, what?" I turned around and said to her trying to act like I had no clue what she was talking about. But that was an Epic Fail. She's my best friend, she knows when Im acting, well most of the time she does. I could tell she knew I was lieing now because she gave me the 'Im-not-stupid' look. I returned a look of my own, I smirked at her and simply shrugged. In other words telling her, 'you-may-not-be-stupid-but-im-not-talking'.

She simply laughed and I turned back around in my seat. The bell finally rang and the rest of the students came pouring into the class and took their seats. Brad was casually standing infront of the class, as Mrs. Crawford was scanning the class. I realized what she was doing when she pointed to the desk next to mine, and looked at me and said, "Julianne, who sits there?".

I looked over at the seat trying to remember, Its been empty for a while. I looked back up at her with a confused face that said, 'how-am-I-suppose-to-know?'. But then I remembered, I set up in my seat and smiled, proud of myself that I actually remembered. "It was that one kid..That really slutty chick. Crap what was her name..." I was really trying to rememeber, I remember I didnt like her, she was straight up trashy! Then it hit me, "Monica! Remember her dad found out how much of a hoe she was and put her in that all girls school."