Bella's makeout session with a door

DEAR READER THAT PHOTO UP THERE IS WHAT I THOUHT BELLA WOULD LOOK LIKE! ☺️
Enjoy!
(Bad era Michael is 28) (4:30 pm)
Narrator:
Bella fixed her name tag, which stated her name and her age. It has almost fallen off from a very long day at work.

Manager of restaurant (Dave): "Bella,
can you take the trash out back?"

Bella (you): "Sure! "Is

Dave: "We have a special guest who has made reservations! This place needs to be spotless."

Bella didn't ask who. She just wanted to get her shift over with, so she can go home, watch T.V, and eat
Oreos.
Meanwhile, she picked up the garbage bag and speed walked to the back door. She put her hand on the handle ready to open the heavy wooden door...

When... SLAM! The door swung open and it whacked the living hell outta Bella.

Bella: "Ow! Damn..."

Bella looked up to see a handsome man with curly black hair, a navy blue button up shirt, and some black jeans that hugged his body just right. He looked at Bella with his dark chocolate brown eyes... When Bella realized.

MICHAEL JACKSON!?
She was in some pain, but she didn't notice, since she was in a trance.

Michael: "Oh my gosh! Are you ok?"

Bella punched herself back into reality.

Bella: "Y-yes...I guess"

Michael grabbed her hands to help her up (she had fallen). When she was on her feet, she had locked eyes with Michael. They were still holding hands. But she had to break the silence.

Bella: "Gee that was lovely."

Bella said sarcastically holding her wound.

Michael flinched almost like he was waiting to be tackled. He was so used to fan girls plowing over him, ripping him apart.

Bella was just staring. She couldn't look away from his eyes. She was frozen.

Michael stood there shocked that she didn't cling to him... Until he realized that he had just hurt an innocent beautiful lady... Now he felt bad.

Michael: "I am so sorry!"

Bella: ..."Errm I guess it's fine, kinda"

*Michael looked at her name tag*

Michael: "Bella...is your head ok?"

Michael went to touch her forehand but Bella turned her head. Rejecting Michael's invite.

Bella: "Umm...Yes... I think so" *she touched her bump* " Ugh... That going to leave a mark... But don't feel too bad. It only hurts a little. "

Bella let out a small smile.

Michael : "No! It's not fine... I just feel so bad for doing that to such a beautiful girl."
Bella was sure surprised that Michael Jackson had struck her with a door. And called her beautiful. But the thing is that she wasn't a huge fan. She had listened to some of his music. But never really got to the whole 'fan girl' stage.
She thought that she should treat him like an actual person. Since he was just a regular person to her.
Bella: "Really don't worry about it. "

Michael: " Can I make up for it?"

Bella: "No I'm fine I promise! Besides your going to miss your reservations. "

Michael: "Here, you can come to Neverland after your shift if you want."

Bella: "But Mich..."

Bella's POV:

He cut me off. Gee this guy isn't taking no for an answer.
Michael: "Cmon, I insist... I feel so bad about hurting you. "

Bella:
TO BE CONTINUED

TO BE CONTINUED chapter 1 Sorry this was kinda short, I needed to get off at an easy start. 😅😉
I ALSO DECIDED TO EDIT SOME, SINCE I AM A PERFECTIONIST I NEED THIS STORY TO BE A GOOD ONE. 😅 Ok I'm joking but I felt like the first time I wrote it,  it wasn't good enough. So I changed some minor details.  Thnx byeeee XXXxxxXXX also this is what I thought Michael would look like.