Tease?

BELLA POV:

This is the perfect time to tease him.

Bella: "I'm cold."
I put on a pouty, lusty type of face. And gazed into Michaels eyes, then I  cuddled against him.

Once I felt his warm, soft, body I gave up. I decided to retreat from teasing him, and just enjoyed the moment between us.

When I'm with him I feel safe, kinda like I'm at home.

Not to mention it has only been a day and I am already growing strong feelings toward him.

Michael: "Are you still scared of the thunderstorm?"

Bella:"What thunder... Oh haha I was so caught up in the moment that I totally forgot."

I blushed because I defiantly sounded more stupid out loud then in my head.

Michael:"Bella, yanno that your cuter then a button."

He kissed my head and I snuggled closer.

Bella: "Well I hope you know that your handsome, talented, kind, sweet, and I could go on forever."

I sat up and straddled him. He just looked at me. It wasn't uncomfortable. Just...like he looked at me different then ever before.

Michael giggled, he was drawing circles on my lower back and I grew more tired. Then I laid back down,but this time on top of him.

Michael: "Goodnight Princess"

Bella: "Goodnight my knight in shining armor."

Michael wrapped his arms around me and sighed. His warm minty breath filled my nose. And his big complex seems to fit around me like a glove.

I felt his giant shirt that I was wearing ride up my leg and I blushed. If he took off the covers... He'd see my panties. I thought.

Welp lets hope for the best.

Then I drifted off to sleep.
*•THE NEXT MORNING•*

I instantly woke up with Michael...wait where's Mike?

I rubbed my eyes and dragged myself to the middle of the theater. I turned my head left, right, and scanned the room.

Bella: "Michael? Where'd chya go?!"

I glanced back to the entrance of the theater. There was...a note on the door.

I ran over and picked it up.

Note:

Hiya Bella,

It's Michael... I had to be at the studio by 12:00 and I didn't want to wake you. Sorry I had to leave so early. There is a golf cart parked in the front of the theater so you could get back to the house. Stay as long as you'd like. I'm coming home around 3 I'll be back princess ;). Until then, the house is open to you. You can ask the staff for questions, they don't bite. Alright princess bye bye for now.

Love, your knight with the shiny glove.

I had a big cheesy grin on my face. He's adorable.
Bella: "God how did I get so lucky?"

I grabbed my shoes and pranced over to the golf cart. Then I started the engine and drove off to the house.

Narrator POV

Bella felt mixed emotions about Michael. But they were all good.

But she knew one thing... She had a major crush on him. Emotions such as a warm, fuzzy, tingly, bubbly kinda way. The thought of him just gave her butterflies.

When she arrived back at Neverland, she got greeted by a kind maid.

Maid: "Hello miss. Mr. Jackson told us that you may be staying as long as you'd like. My name is Teresa"

Bella: "Teresa, you can call me Bella. And I will be pleased to stay. Does Michael have a library?"

Teresa: "He does. Come with me."

She gave Bella a welcoming smile and gestured for her to follow.

Teresa: "He keeps some records in there too so you can listen to pretty much any musician you can think of. "

Bella smiled.

Bella:"Sounds great. I'll keep that in mind"
They walked up to enormous double doors. Teresa opened the knob and Bella gasped.

Bella:"Oh...my...gosh. This library is gorgeous."

She gazed at ever shelf of books and every page present to her. In awe she took a step in.

Her body moved toward a cassette tape machine and browsed at all the selection of songs.

Bella: "Hmmm...maybe I should try and listen to Michael."

She pulled out the Thriller album tape and pushed it into the set. Then Bella tapped play and put it at a volume, not too loud, but then again, you wouldn't consider it quiet either.

Nope never mind it was blasting.

Billie Jean started playing, Thriller, and Beat it...

Bella originally came to the library to read. But instead it became a jam session with her, and a recording of Michael.

20mins later....

Bella sings: "You're a vegetable! You're a vegetable! They hatea yoouuuu, you're a vegetable!! OW!"

She was dancing around the library in Michaels shirt to the guitar solo of Wannna be Starting Something.

Michael crept in without Bella noticing and  snuck up behind her.

Michael: "Boo!"

Bella screamed and jumped onto a couch.

Bella: "Boy, your gonna give me a heart attack!"

Michael: "I heard you singing You're a vegetable from the drive way!"

Michael broke out in laughter and walked toward Bella who was hiding her face with a pillow.

Bella: "That's so embarrassing!"

She laughed awkwardly and then immediately stopped. She became quiet and Michael took a step toward her.

Michael: "Bella?"

He tapped her shoulder.

Bella instantly shot up and tackled Michael to the ground.

Bella: "Gotcha!"

Hi guys this chapter might have been a little boring. I feel soups bad for not updating. I have commitment issues. Lol but I will be better I promise.