Feelings

Narrator:

Once Bella got to her house she unlocked the door.

It's an average house, for average people , so it isn't anything special. It's a tan ranch style house with a white trim.
But now it was 6:30 and she really needed to get moving. She looked in the mirror. She is a never is pleased with herself. Even though she always gets complemented and hollered at.  She doesn't understand why. But it happens.
Bella starts to get ready, wearing a black casual dress that went down to her knees. And some flats. She brushed her long brown curly hair. ( her hair reached to about her lower back ) she only put on eyeliner and mascara, since she really doesn't like wearing makeup. And then said to herself, Lets go do this thing. 
Michaels POV:
Michael was pacing around the house fixing every single detail.
Michael: "I don't understand why I'm so nervous..."
He says while buttoning up his red top.
I wonder what she is going to look like tonight. No... I dont care about how she looks, I just want to help her out. I can't believe my stupid self struck her with the door. But you know i feel different around her. I-I don't know why, I can't like her. She might have a boyfriend. Hmmm...
*Michael started to hum, and soon sing words to a song that he has been working on.
Michael sings quietly: "Hey pretty baby with the high heels on, you give me fever like I've never ever known!.... Hmmm how should the Corus go? Oh! The way your making me feel you really turn me on! YES! That is what I have been looking for!"
•Ten minuets later after thinking of new lyrics•
*DING DONG*
*I ran downstairs with excitement.
And brushed my shirt off, making sure everything was a-okay. Then i bent down to talk into the speaker*
Michael: "Hello? Who is this?"
Bella: "Umm... It's Bella! You invited me over remember? "
Michael: "Of course I remember... Come on in!"
*I opened the door to reveille just the most beautiful person in the world...My jaw dropped. How could she just be so perfect?
Bella's POV:
Omg wow his house is huge and beautiful an not to mention he is fucking hot! No... Bella you have to fight the feelings! Be more professional girl!
Bella: "Hey...ummm how are you?"

Michael: "Bella you look beautiful."

*he said it so perfectly, just the tone of his voice... Sounds like angles singing*

I could feel my cheeks warm up. I knew I was blushing.

Bella: "Thanks! You look don't look too shabby yourself."
Michael blushed. Wait a second. He blushed!?Awweee he is just so adorab... Stop it stop it stop it!! Think straight Bella!!
Michael: "So how's that bump of yours?" He said with a concerned tone, and a worried look on his face.

Bella: "It doesn't hurt that bad... It's fine! Don't beat yourself down about it."
I winked to make the situation more playful, I didn't want him to be so choked up...I think needs to loosen up, he probably has a lot of stress on him. Considering he is Michael Jackson. 😌
•••••••••••••••••
Sorry for such a short chapter! I'm at my aunts house, and right now I in the car heading home! I may make some changes... So stay tuned! This is what Michael looked like in their "date"

 So stay tuned! This is what Michael looked like in their "date"