Playful

Dear reader,
I'm changing the format of the story because the first one didn't seem like the type of format to go with. Just tellin you so you don't get confused. ;)

Michael and Bella were rolling on the floor playfully wrestling each other until Michael managed to pin her. Laughing hysterically, Bella managed to squeak out a sentence. "Michael, you goof! Let me up!" Michael chuckled and gazed into her hazel-green eyes. "Not until you say Michael Jackson is the best person ever." Easy Bella thought " Michael Jackson is the best...there ya go can you let me up now?!" Michael giggled even more "...and!" What now? She thought. "I'll make Michael Jackson chocolate chip cookies" he glared at her as a cue to repeat as said. "and I'll make Michael Jackson cookies." She murmured. Michael grinned and helped Bella up. "To the kitchen!" Bella said pointing out the door. "Right behind ya!" Michael exclaimed accidentally looking at her ass. He bit his lip and followed right behind her.
In the kitchen

Bella leaped toward the fridge and opened it to find eggs. Only two she thought as she took out the egg carton and placed it lightly on the massive kitchen island. "Michael, can we put in some music?" "Sure!" He said pulling out a bag of sugar. "Whatcha wanna hear princess?" She shuffled the floor with her feet and thought real hard on who she wanted to listen to. Hmmm James Brown is a one of my favorites she thought "How about...James Brown's It's a Man's Man's Man's World?" Michael nodded his head and had a giant smile smacked straight on his cute perky face. "Girl, I have every single one of his albums! He is truly brilliant." Bella then winked and chuckled at his remark. "Thanks Applehead" Michael laughed and jogged off to turn on the music. As the music started Bella started adding rhythm to her step while prepping the batter for baking. I wonder if Michael likes me the way I like him. I know he said he liked me last night, but did he mean it? Bella's mind was stuck on that question as she and Mike danced in the kitchen. Ding! "The ovens is ready for the cookies..." she said. "Hand me the pan would ya?" Mike asked and Bella did as told. The pan slid into the oven swiftly. Michael sighed, "This was fun." "Sure was" Bella said while twirling her hair. Then she peered into a nearby clock 4:30, I have to go to work at 6...damn it. "Mike I have to leave at 5:00...work." She said. Michael looked down "So are you free on Saturday?" Bella gazed at the ceiling trying to think about her plans "Yeah I think so" Michael smiled "Can I pick you up at your place at 8:00 then?" "Yeah I'm definitely free then, where will we be going?" She tilted her head "Just wear something comfortable, not too fancy but casual." He stated "Okay well see you then." Bella gave mike a peck on the cheek and walked to the front door to grab her clothes from last night. She got changed and gave Michael back his shirt and left with another longer kiss on the lips. "Bye princess" she waved and stepped out of the mansion. Wow.

I know I delayed posting...my only REAL excuse is my wifi. It sucks, but we got a new plan so it's fine now 🙃