Those eyes

Michaels POV:

Bella started to talk.

Bella: " Ummmm... Sure my shift ends in 1hr, how about 7:30 so that I finish my job and have time to clean up. And you will make it to your reservations."

Michael: " Hmmm sure! That sounds like a plan!"
Wow she is so pretty. Her curly brown hair, her blue eyes, her body. Her attitude, her everything. *I looked at her name tag, once again, she was 27 years young* I feel so sad about hurting her.😟 But I was relived that she was only a year younger than me.

Bella: "I better get to work, my boss will be pissed if I don't return."

Michael: "Yea I think I better head to the table now... See you soon princess."

Bella: "Mkay! Bye"
She said rubbing her temples, and she started to blush.

Michael: "And sorry if I am apologizing 12 billion times, but I am truly deeply sorry about the door incident."

Bella was so cute, when she blushes. I could tell she liked it when I called her princess.

Bella: "It's fine. I promise. I probably only have a bruise. "

Michael: "Do you have a cellphone?"

Bella: "Yeah...would you mind putting your number in it?"

Michael: "No not at all... Here,"

Bella handed me her telephone, and i put my contact in.

Bella: "Thanks, well, see you tonight!"

Bella started to walk away, and I get more excited by the minuet for tonight. I know it's not a date. But I think we will have a good time together.

Bella's POV:
WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!? He is so sweet, and nice, and cute, and hot, and....Bella! Snap out of this girl! Get a hold of yourself! He is probably just taking you out because he felt bad. I mean... He did call me beautiful. But he probably says that to every girl. I don't know. He acts like a regular guy, not a stuck up celeb. I think that's a great component about him, my thoughts froze. I heard Dave call my name, and I ran back to the kitchen. Well, I better get back to work.

I saw Dave standing right in front of me.

Dave: "Where were yo... what happened to your head? "

He said looking at my now red bump.

I can't tell him that Michael Jackson whammed me with a door... And invited me over.

Bella: "I tripped over... The trash bag"       
Dave: "Ugh. Your such a cults. You should get an ice-pack."

Bella: *laughs awkwardly*

Dave: "What are you waiting for? A raise *laughs* not going to happen my dear. Get back to work, and make sure you fix that... Problem of yours."

He said pointing at my head.

Bella: *makes an awkward smile* "Yes
sir."

Dave walks away*

I can hear Dave in the background:

"Michael!!" *he said in a high pitched voice*

Ugh that guy is annoying sometimes.

45 mins later Michael left... I wasn't his waiter. I wanted to so bad though, half the time he was here I was starring at him, I'm not sure... It's like a reflex! I can't, not stare Into his deep chocolatey brown eyes. I need to get my life together geesh. Some of the time he would wink at me, and that would make my heart melt. Finally when I got ahold of myself I finished washing the dishes, and I really need to get ready.

So I went to my house.... TO BE CONTINUED

••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys! Please leave feedback in the comment section... And I will be coming out with new chapters AT LEAST two times a week.
Thnx for reading and sorry it was short!