chapter 3

continuing from chapter 2 (Evans pov) 

small recap....

minutes later i headed in and saw jade.....

end of recap 

i headed in and saw jade clutching a small blade in her hand i started to wonder what she was doing with it when i saw her face and arms they where covered in bruises  that's when i saw the small scars that went to her elbow and realized she.....cut that's when she sliced it through her skin i dived at her knocking the blade out her hand i didnt say anything while i grabbed the top of her arm and pulled her lightly in the bathroom that was connected to her room i looked up at her face and saw her terrified expression.

"i wont tell i whisper i promise" 

                                                         jades pov (continuing when she got the phone call  

as i picked up the phone i saw the caller iD i sucked in a deep breath and gulping, bracing myself before answering .

"yeah" i whispered down the phone while pulling up my hood 

"WHERE IS THE BEER YOU LITTLE BITCH I WANT YOU TO COME HOME RIGHT NOW AND CLEAN THE HOUSE AND BUY GROCERIES AND WHEN YOU COME HOME I'm going to teach you why you listen to me" he said the last bit dangerously .

"right away sir" i said quickly and hanging up and hurrying out the room my nerves where all over the place  that's when i was stopped by the schools queen slut and bitch and her two little minions.

"hey there slut" she sneered stopping me from going any further  yeah cause I'm the slut i thought 

"now look here" she said grabbing the front of my shirt my breathing picked up in fear stupid right shes really weak and here i am basically having a heart attack that's when she slapped me in the face and pushed me away with tears in my eyes she hit my bruise .

"see evan" i nodded "hes MINE so stay away from him you skank do you get it " i nodded in the brink of tears 

"hes mine" that's when her evil smirk changed into an Innocent smile and she waved smiling behind me i didn't have to look behind me to know who it was it was Evan 

"hey evie bear" she squeaked oh god i felt for the guy i really did with that nickname.  that's when i saw him look at her and i felt a pang in my heart WAIT WHAT. i realized i was starring and went to look away when i felt a pain on my foot where one of the minions jumped on my foot i felt a tear slip down my face and quickly ran out of school. when i got home as soon as i closed  the door he threw me against punched me in the stomach a couple of times while screaming abuse. when he was done He stormed out the house and drove away likely to the pub. when i went to my room i eased of my hoodie and saw the bruises all down my arms and the small scars up to my elbow. they were by me to remind me that i am UNLOVABLE another tear slipped down my face i quickly pulled out the blade from my drawers and wiped my tears as i dragged  the blade over my skin i was about to do it again when someone  hit it out my hand i was shocked and i looked up to see.....Evan suddenly he grabbed my arm fear entered my body what was he going to do. 

"i wont tell" he whispered " i  promise" maybe i can trust him or will he just break his promise like the rest of them.