CHAPTER 4

it was 3am and i turned round and saw Evan lying next to me after he cleaned my cuts we just sat and talked and i just fell asleep as i lay there looking at him i silently thanked him for not asking about why i cut he just promised me to never do it again which i agreed to i just don't think it will last long its the only thing that gives me control i wiped those thoughts away and started to settle down when suddenly panic filled me Evan.was.in.my.house. i slipped out from his grasp just as the door banged close my dad was home and turned to look at Evan and make sure he was sleeping he was i sighed in relief  and quickly ran down the stairs to see him heading down to the wine cellar where he kept most of his alcohol he stumbled down a few of the steps before giving up and turning around just as i went to close the door and lock him in i froze then he reached up and grabbed me by the hair and flung me down the cold cement stairs i wanted to cry but i kept it in he closed the door and walked down holding onto the banister for support because he was so drunk he started making his way towards me i started crawling back till i hit the wall i let out a whimper pulling my legs close to my chest and wrapping my arms round them he grabbed my hair and tugged my face close to his.

"where you trying to lock me in here he hissed" his face turning red 

"n-n-no" i stuttered starting to shake i could tell he was  going to beat me worse than ever.  

"LIAR" he screamed in my face grabbing my head and smashing it into the wall i started to see black spots but i shacked it away he grabbed me by my arm roughly digging his nails into my skin and dragged me to my feet were he kicked my ankle where it let out a satisfying crack making me fall to the floor again were he repeatedly kicked me and punched me over and over again me biting my lip to keep in my screams of pain so Evan wouldn't here but it wouldn't be likely he would hear because we were in the cellar that's when he smashed my head against the floor a couple of times he stopped after that and all i felt was numb  like i had before i met Evan he had started to bring feeling back in . this is why i couldn't let it happen again he'd act all loving but if you got out of place he would hurt you and i couldn't let it happen he left after spitting at me and saying i was a worthless piece of trash i didn't say anything i just lay there in a puddle of my own blood he looked at me for a moment. 

"I'm leaving i cant even stand being in the same house as you" i nodded making me feel dizzy instantly he left banging the door behind him that's when i closed my eyes and just lay there taking in the numbness when i heard a noise.  

#

#

#  

                                                              Evans pov 

i woke up at the sudden sound of someone leaving i looked the other side of the bed expecting to see jade but she wasn't there i got up quickly and made my way down the stairs and found the living room which was littered with beer cans and by the looks of it blood stains i was taken back because i hadn't seen it earlier that's when i heard a groan coming from what looked to be the cellar I stood at the top and saw a girl lying in a puddle of her blood it was.....jade someone had hurt my mate my wolf was growling and wanted to go rip the bastards head of but i had to make sure she was okay i rushed to wards her. 

"jade" i whispered my heart breaking at the sight before me she was covered in bruises and cuts and scars someone had hurt her before.  

"Evan" she whispered before blacking out i shifted quickly id take her to my pack doctor i would never let anyone hurt her EVER AGAIN and with that i picked her up and ran with her on my back.