Chapter 2

Jocelyn's P.O.V.**

"Hi my name is Jocelyn."

Ugh no.

"Hello, I'm Jocelyn."

Gosh doughnut! That was terrible.

"Aloha I'm..."

I threw a hand to my face. Why are you freaking out? Its just an interview! I've been reciting everything in the mirror and still, I'm a nervous wreck.

The meeting was in an hour.

I took slow, calm, and easy breaths.

You got this, there's nothing that could go wrong. And when I say nothing could go wrong, I mean that rhetorically universe, not a challenge.

I took one last look at my reflection and saw I was ready to perfection. Dark red wavy curls, my face slim and soft, casual but nicely fitted work attire.

Yup I was pretty much ready.

As I gathered everything I made sure that I had anything that I would possibly need.

Keys - check!

Phone - check!

Wallet - triple check!

Finally I headed out the door to my apartment. It wasn't anything special but it was a nice home for the past year. Hopefully one day I could actually buy a house.

Walking into the street, I noticed it was a nice day out. It had been a muggy summer in San Francisco but it was starting to cool down.

I took the train, only now having a mile away until I was in Parks Way Avenue. There, at Admore Industries, was the place where I dream to be a professional photographer. Since I was a photography fanatic I wanted to actually put my skills to the test, so I applied to the company which I may add, is one of the high ranking of the best top hit magazine covers.

Which leads to myself freaking the fuck balls out.

This job would change my life entirely, so this could seriously make or break me.... that is if I don't screw up.

The train doors opened, and I was pushed and shoved by people ,as well as me, just trying to get where they needed to be.

I hurried myself, and was back out into fresh air. It still had busy people but it was better then staying on that train. Especially on a Monday. I checked my phone for the time and I had approximately seventeen minutes to get there.

Now running, I maneuvered around people who were in my way. Some I may have knocked over, and others I shoved.

Of course not intentionally.

Finally I stumbled into the opening room covered in light sheen of sweat.

Exactly 8:30! Ha I made it!

The woman desk clerk looked up and had a distasteful look as she saw me come in.

"Can I help you?" she said, looking at me from head to toe.

Be cool and collective Jocelyn.

"I...Er.... I'm here to apply for a job. I have an interview with um... your boss." I said.

Nice going.

She scoffed then took one last look before she dialed a number on the phone.

"Mr. Lester, there's a woman here for you. She says she has an interview?" there was a pause."Yes, ok I'll bring her up." the woman hung up and looked at me.