New Novel to watch out for in 2014!

At may nakita akong hindi pa tapos na ms sa loob ng aking mahiwagang baul. It was a novel inspired by Dan Brown's writing prowess. A foray into the world of suspense and action... and romance of course! I think I will forever be a romance writer. Though I might venture into other genres from time to time but there will always be romance dashed to it. It's in my genetic makeup as a writer already, woven deep in my creative roots. Tehehe! This ms has been hibernating in my fridge of unfinished novels for sometime, waiting for it's time to shine. And I think the time has come! So I have another novel in the works that you should watch out for. I will work on this side by side with The Man of Her Dreams.

synopsis: 

Brad was surprised to discover that the thief who attempted to steal the pendulum of his centuries old grandfather's clock was a woman - a sexy siren in particular, with slender frame and legs that seem to stretch forever in glorious treachery.

He was bewitched! But only to discover that the mischievous thief wasn't only dangerously beautiful but literally deadly! Now after four years of retirement from US Navy SEALS, Brad embarked himself on a mission bigger than he actually thought it was, courtesy of his new found hesitant ally - Alexandra, a ferocious FBI agent.

Note: Pls check the very first comment as I will post the link there that you can click. Or you can go to my works and look for The Woman I Love.

As always, thank you for the amazing support!

Love yah,

Sharon Rose