Still Chapter 2

Xavier held his breath as he looked at her, as she walked slowly towards him. Hindi pa siya kailanman naging excited nang ganito sa tanang buhay niya.

Katrina had an amazing gracefulness, as she swayed her wide, full hips while walking in calculated speed, yet she remained classy and regal.

Even if she was looking at him in the eyes, he can sense that she was quite shy, but there was something in her that looked so fierce and determined.

Tumigil ito sa harapan niya. Tiningala niya ito. Ngumiti si Katrina at tumigil na yata sa pagtibok ang puso niya, his world turned around.

“Hello, Xavier…” She whispered with that oh-so-sexy voice, and he suppressed his breath as she held his shoulders and sat on his lap, her legs spread openly in front of him.

Oh Lordy, what a lovely sight!

Her soft hands crawled to his chest and touched him there seductively, creating circles of sensations all over him. He closed his eyes to savor the moment.

“Hmmnn…”

That faint, below a whisper sound, triggered sexy thoughts in his mind. Naramdaman niya ang mabangong hininga nitong tumatama sa mukha niya. He opened his eyes in curiosity and he saw her looking at him with hunger in her eyes. Malapit na malapit ang mga mukha nila. For a moment, he thought that she would kiss him. Pero hindi. Her lips landed on his chest instead, and he groaned aloud. Shock waves of sensations exploded on that part of his body where her soft lips landed.

Whoah! This lovely woman was surely a tease and he was beyond turned on. His manhood stirred in violent frenzy, and suddenly, he had the urge to ejaculate. That fast! Oh fuck! The thought made him lose control, as he stood on his feet, drag her in his arms and pushed her against the wall. His one hand held her leg, pulled it up, and strapped it around his hips. While his other hand cupped her chin and kissed her thoroughly.

He had never desired a woman as much as he desired her right now. The intensity was just so overwhelming and he can’t contain it. Ang lambot-lambot nito sa mga kamay niya at gusto niya ang kakaibang init na nagmumula rito. Her lips tasted saccharine sweet, and he delved his tongue deep inside her mouth. Ah... gusto niyang galugarin ang misteryong itinatago ng matamis na bibig nito.

She moaned. And he liked the sound of it. She smelled so good, not from a smelly perfume, but from that sweet, baby powder scent. It was potent enought to make a man go crazy with desire.

He wanted her so badly; he couldn’t wait to be inside of her. His groin was aching now as his pulsating erection continued to throb. His lips left her mouth, and trailed wet kisses down her neck, and claimed her breasts, one after the other.

Hindi naging sagabal ang suot nitong damit at bra para madama niya ang malulusog na dibdib nito. Ah... tama nga siya. Her breasts were luscious, round and full.

“Xavier… oh…” Mahinang daing nito. Her back arched, sending her breasts closer to his face.

He can feel his manhood pulsating more as he grew longer and thicker inside his pants. The pain in his groin was becoming unbearable... uncontrollable. He knew that any moment from now, he’ll explode, and he needed to consumate their union before he messed up.

He was busy kissing her breasts, while his hands struggled to unbutton her jeans. “Fuck buttons!” He cursed with shaky hands. Gustong-gusto na niyang punitin na lamang ang suot na skinny jeans nito at gahibla na lamang ang pagpipigil niya. He just can’t wait to take her.

“Oh, no…” Mabuway na wika ng babae. He felt her body freeze. Para bang natauhan ito. She pushed him. “Stop… stop it!”

He disregarded her. Parang wala siyang narinig. He continued to unbutton her tight jeans.

”Ano ba! Stop it, Xavier!” She pushed him away, harder. Pareho silang humihingal na naghiwalay.

“What is this all about, Katrina?” Galit na tanong niya. Nagagalit siya at bitin na bitin siya. Wala pang babaeng nakagawa sa kanya nang ganito. Hindi na siya makapag-antay na maangkin ito. He wanted her right now. “You’ll soon be my wife—“

“But we’re not yet married, Xavier. I can’t give myself to you yet. Not yet, not until we’re married.” Mariin at matigas na pahayag nito at inayos ang sarili.

He answered with a disgruntled groan. Pati yata ang pagkalalaki niya ay galit na pumiksi. He looked really pissed off.

She looked at him straight in the eyes. “Well, I can see that you’re more than turned on by me, Xavier. You can’t wait to get your hands inside my pants.” She straightened her body. “So, am I already in, Xavier?”

“Hell, yes!” He hissed.