Chapter 6 continuation...

Xavier was tapping his fingers on the table while waiting for his wife when the door opened.

His mouth curved in a pleased smile, then, he stood up. Sinalubong niya si Katrina. "There you are!" He embraced her tightly when he gathered her in his arms.

Dear Lord but he missed her!

He then claimed her mouth in a hungry kiss. Well, he was hungry. He hadn't eaten lunch yet and it was two o'clock in the afternoon. But to hell with his lunch! All that he wanted to do right now was to make love with his wife.

"Xavier!" Mabuway na wika nito nang pakawalan niya ang mga labi nito.

Pinangko niya ang babae at ipinasok sa loob ng inuokupa nilang silid. "I missed you..." He whispered as he laid her on the bed.

She smiled at him and he loved seeing her eyes sparked with fire.

He went on top of her. His hands started to touch her.

"Xave..." Napapikit ito as his hands cupped her breasts and kneaded them.

"Katrina..." He moaned her name. He was already hard inside his pants when he was still inside the conference room a while ago, thinking about his wife. And now that he was with her and they were inside the privacy of their bedroom, he was hard as a rock. Nakahanda na siyang angkinin ang asawa anumang sandali.

He kissed her, and he felt blood rush to his head, when she kissed him back. Their tongues dueled and mated. His fingers hastily worked to undress her without breaking the kiss. She was naked under him in no time.

Sandali siyang lumayo sa babae upang hubarin ang mga damit niya. Nagningas sa apoy ang mga mata niya nang makitang hinubad nito ang suot na bra. Her full breasts teased his eyes and his manhood became even harder. He was now in his birth suit, his clothes scattered on the floor.

Mula siyang bumalik sa kama at pumaibabaw kay Katrina. Muli niya itong hinalikan sa mga labi habang ang mga kamay niya ay abala sa paghubad sa kahuli-hulihang suot nito sa katawan. Bumaba ang halik niya, mula sa mga labi nito, patungo sa leeg nito, hanggang sa sumakop ang mga bibig niya sa malusog nitong dibdib. Her swollen areolas were so beautiful and he just can't stop kissing and sucking them. She had the most beautiful breasts ever.         

He cupped her peaks and squeezed them as his tongue played with her nipples. She moaned and he liked listening to the sound coming from her lips. Katrina was warm and so responsive and he loved it. She seemed to really enjoy what he was doing to her and that made her so irresistibly hot.

He wanted to prolong their foreplay until she begged him to take her, but he can't hold on anymore. The urge to bury his manhood inside of her was so strong and unbearable. He left her breasts, and their lips connected again, as he opened her legs and pushed his throbbing maleness deep inside her. It was so soft and hot inside her, as her muscles held him, and milked him and ah... it was heaven!

"Katrina!" He mumbled her name, as he struggled to fuck her as sweet and fast as he can.

She was squirming underneath him, meeting his every thrust, enveloping him from the tip of his erection down to its base, taking him as full as she can. She was giving him too much pleasure and he was screaming in ecstasy. She too was screaming his name until her whole body shuddered, and he knew she came. That was when he let go of his own and jerked off inside of her, depositing his overflowing essence inside her womb.

How he wished that one of his sperm cells would find her egg cell and perform a miracle together. He wanted to get Katrina pregnant the soonest... not because his mother loved to, but because he himself wanted to see how their offspring would look like. He was ecstatic to become a father already.