The Prisoner Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Layla~

"He'll be back. He always is." I heard Ciara mumble sitting on Niall's lap. Little do the boys know, she's right. Harry Styles never stays away for long.

The movie had ended and now we were just sitting talking about this and that and random shit. "Gimme your, Gimme your, Gimme your attention baby." Zayn's phone rang beside him. "Oh shit. Not again. I gotta take this." Zayn mumbled picking up his phone. "Hello." He answered. He mouthed 'I'll be right back' and just walked out of the room. Well what the HELL was that about? He looked like he was going to shit himself. I looked over to see Ciara shooting me a confused glance and returned it with an equally as confused glance. She kept her facial expression but shifted her gaze up towards Niall who instantly looked away.

Ciara~

'I'll be right back' Zayn mouthed and then just walked out. Well damn. He looked like he was about to shit his pants. Who is he on the phone with that he had to take it out the room? Me and Layla shot each other equally confused glances and I looked up at Niall. He made eye contact for no more than a millisecond and then looked at the wall. He knows something. I looked at Layla and then back at Niall. "Ni." I questioned. "Hmmm" he still wasn't looking at me. He knows who Zayn is on the phone with. "Who is Zayn on the phone with?" I bet you it's a girl. He shrugged his shoulders keeping his eyes on the wall across the room. "Then why won't you look at me?" He looked at me then down. "Ni who's on the phone with Zayn?" I asked again. "I don't know." Was his answer. Really Niall. "Your face tells me otherwise Ni. Just tell me." I pecked his lips. And no we aren't dating. Well we kind of are just without the title. I mean, I old love to make it official but Niall hasn't asked me to be his girl yet and I'm not gonna make it official the girl never does that. And it's pretty much the same situation for Layla and Zayn.

He sighed wrapping his arms tight around me and burying his head in my neck. "I told you I don't know Ciara. And I don't babe." Why is he avoiding questions? I looked over at Layla and I could tell by her face that she was trying to hide the fact that she desperately wanted Niall to speak up. "I'm gonna head to bed." Niall stated getting up. "It's like 9:00 Niall." He never goes to bed this early. Why is he covering for Zayn? "I know I'm just uhhhh tired." He pecked my cheek and hurried off into the bedroom me and him share. "Okay what the hell?!" I looked over at Layla and she furrowed her eyebrows.

Zayn~

Oh my god. Why is she calling me!?!? And why the hell am I answering? I though mouthing an 'I'll be right back' to everyone. "Hey Zayn.!" She cheered. Ew. "What do you want Perrie?" I sighed bringing a hand up and running it through my hair. "I want you Zayn. I want you back." This is like the eighth time we've had this fucking conversation. "Perrie we've been over this before. We aren't ever going to be together again." I huffed into the phone. "Don't be like that Zayn." She pouted. Ughhh. "Listen Perrie. You ruined the relationship. You cheated on me! And now I'm perfectly fine without you. And I will always be perfectly fine without you. So leave me alone and stop calling me. Because like I said. We are over. We've been over. And we will stay OVER!" I half shouted and hung up not leaving her time to reply. She is so stupid it erks my nerves.

Layla~

The door popped open and Zayn walked in letting out a huge sigh. "I'm gonna head to bed." He kissed the top of my head and walked away not giving me time to register what just happened. Okay seriously what the hell is going on. What are they hiding? And why do they feel the need to hide it? Like it's just a person that Zayn was on the phone with. Not that serious.

Ciara~

I looked down at the table and smirked up at Layla. "What?" She questioned. I picked up the cell phone on he table and threw it over to Layla. She gasped. "He just dropped it on the table when he walked in. Dumbass. See who called him." I laughed. "You want me to go through it?" Oh my goodness. What is she, five? "Yes Layla. See who called him." I sounded it out and she giggled un locking the screen. She knew the pass code considering she made it one day playing around on his phone. "Perrie." She said more like a question and I walked over to the couch she was on slumping down Next to her. "Perrie called him." I looked at the screen then furrowed my eyebrows up at Layla. "Who is Perrie?" I asked. "Let's find out." Layla smirked pressing the call button. "Speaker!" I squeaked flipping over on my stomach while she took the phone off her ear and pressed the speaker icon.