~*~

It's been a week since the funeral. A week since they plummeted down to Earth. A week since they escaped The Tower and a week since Anna and Brice died. But the group has been holding it together, for their own sakes. They're still stuck in the freezing, damp cave by the beach and surviving has been hard.

"We need more wood to keep the fire burning, Kaitlyn, it's your turn right? I think it's gonna rain again soon," Nila murmurs whilst looking up at the treacherous looking storm heading across the ocean in their direction. It's menacing jet black clouds emit loud roars of lighting. Hopefully they'll be save in this little cave. Nila can't wait for the storm to pass, they've been held up in this stinking cave for ages. If the Greek's just so happened to be correct after all, Nila would give anything to inform Mr Zeus Almighty to dial down his temper tantrum more than a tad bit.

Kaitlyn stares at the outside world, looking a bit intimidated. The weather has really gone out of wack.

"It's okay, as soon as you hear thunder..forget about the wood and just run back," Nila reassures and Kaitlyn takes a big sigh.

"Okay, I'll be right back," she nods and cautiously makes her way out of the cave. Nila watches as her sillouhete slowly disappears through the thick curtain of rain now bucketing down.

"I'm starving, we can't keep living off of berries," Riley complains in a pessimistic tone.

"I know and don't you dare start going all 'gloomy days and death' on me. You said we would make this work," Nila says almost orders and snuggles up a bit closer under Riley's arm, her teeth chattering viciously from the cold. They can't give up now or they may as well have just stayed in the Medical Centre. She brushes a wet lock of brown hair out of her face and looks up quickly.

"What do we do after this? I mean, Eden is the only civilised place aroun-"

"Shh!" Nila furrows her eyebrows and slaps Riley's arm lightly.

"OI! What was that for? I was trying to have a serious conversation with-"

"Shut up! I think someone's outside.." whispers Nila.

"What?" Riley asks then goes quiet, trying to hear what Nila supposedly has. And there it is. A steady crunch of wet leaves and sticks. Footsteps.

Riley's eyes turn into the size of bowling balls and Nila knows exactly what he is thinking. Have they been found? Is this the end of their little escape? Riley jogs over to the dead fire in the middle of the cave and grabs a log about the length and width of a grown man's arm.

"Stay behind me.."

Nila nods and the two hide behind the thin curtain of vines and leaves that covers the cave's entrance.

A sillhouhete slowly forms as the mysterious figure gets closer and closer to the cave. It seems to be the figure of a large, bulky male and Nila can't help but gulp down the knot in her throat. She tries to control her breathing, to make her breaths as quiet as possible. She closes her eyes and didn't even realise that the person was stepping through the cave's entrance until Riley swings his weapon at the person's head, yelling as he does so. Nila opens her eyes quickly and stands up on her tiptoes to get a glance over Riley's shoulder as he towers over Nila's short stature. Of course, Nila is tall. She's the average height of any teenager on Mars but compared to regular teenagers, Riley is a giant. Following Riley's yell is a high pitched, feminine scream.

'Huh?' Nila thinks to herself and shoves Riley out of her away, annoyed at being stuck against the cave's wall.

"What the-"

"Friday?!" asks Riley in a bewildered voice.

Friday is crouching on the ground with her hands over her head, when she gets up off the ground she doesn't look too happy with Riley. She stands up straight, wiping the raindrops off of her navy blue and bulky raincoat and gives him a glare before snatching the log out of his hands.