Chapter 3 - 8 Potters

Harry's POV
I was having a flashback about Dumbledore being killed last year.

Man! These flashbacks keeps on coming back.

I packed everything, including Hedwig. And I went downstairs. Everything looks empty.

I put my stuff down and opened the cupboard, when I was 11.

So much memories.

Then I heard a engine outside. I pulled out my wand and head to the door.

I opened the door and looked up. I smiled.

"Hello Harry."

It was Hagrid.

"All right. Wow." I said.

Ron came in, hugging me.

"Hello." I hugged Hermione and she kissed me on the cheek.

"You're looking fit." said Hagrid.
"Yeah, he's absolutely gorgeous. What say we get undercover before someone murders him?" said Moody.

Still the same Moody. I thought.

He came into the house and Fred, George and Fleur.

Then I saw Kingsley.

"I thought you were looking after the Prime Minister." I said.

"You are more important." he replied.
"Hello, Harry. Bill Weasley." I shook his hand.
"Oh. Pleasure to meet you." I said.

Fleur came up to me and hugged me.

"He was never always handsome." said Fred.
"Dead ugly." said George.
"True enough. Owe it all to a werewolf, name of Greyback. Hope to repay the favor one day." said Bill.

"You're still beautiful to me. William." said Fleur as she kissed him on the cheek.

Then I saw Tonks and Remus. I hugged Tonks and Remus said, "Just remember, Fleur, Bill takes his steaks on the raw side now."

I heard Hermione chuckled.

"My husband, the joker. By the way, wait till you hear the news. Remus and I--" Tonks was cut off by Moody.

"All right. We'll have time for a cozy catch-up later. We've got to get the hell out of here. And soon. And we just received a letter from Shang Chan....saying that Gracey and Kris are coming here any minute." said Moody.

Gracey?

Then suddenly, someone just poofed in here.

"Sorry, we're late."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Gracey's POV
Kris and I poofed into Harry's House.

Not bad for a house. I thought. 

"Sorry, we're late." said Kris.
"Just in time." said Moody.
"Gracey." I heard Harry called my name.

I looked at him and smiled.

We were staring each other until...."The romance will have to wait." said Moody.

Party Pooper. I thought.

"Potter, your underage, which means you've still the Trace on you." said Moody.

"What's the Trace?" asked Harry.

"If you sneeze, the Ministry will know who wipes you nose. We have to use those means of transport the Trace can't detect: Brooms. Thestrals and the like. We go in pairs." said Moody.

"That way, if anyone's out there waiting for us, and I reckon there will be...they won't know which Harry Potter is the real one." Moody added.

"The real one?" Harry asked.