Chapter 22 - Ron's Return

Gracey's POV
Harry sort of blacked out when Nagini bit him.

Thank goodess Hermione and I were able to stop the poison from spreading.

Hermione and I were outside and it was freezing cold.

She had the book, while I have the Horcrux in my pocket.

I sat next to Hermione and she looked at me, in concern.

"Any news from Belle?"
"Not yet, all I know she's out there with Josh." I replied.

Hermione sighed.
"And she's pregnant." I said.

"What?" Hermione asked, in shock.
"She's pregnant and I know...I was shocked as well." I said.

"She's carrying Draco's Child....shouldn't she be in a safe place?" Hermione asked.

"That's what I wanted to know." I replied.

Then Harry came out of the tent.

"Are you feeling alright?' Hermione asked.

Harry nodded.

"You know, the both of you out done yourself this time." He said as he sat down across from Hermione. There was an awkward silence between us.

"I feel like we should stay here, Harry. Grow old. I really love this forest." Hermione said.

He nodded in agreement.

"I rather stay young." I mumbled.

That made Hermione and Harry chuckled.

"I know who that boy in the photograph was. Gellert Grindelwald." said Hermione as she handed me her book.

"That's the thief I saw in the picture at the wand shop. Speaking of which, where's my wand?" Harry asked.

Hermione and I glanced at each and gave Harry a sad look and showed him his  wand. It was split into two.

"When we were at Godric's Hollow, I did a curse that must have rebounded. I'm sorry. We tried to mend it, but wands are different" said Hermione.

"It's done. You didn't mean to." Harry said. Then he  stood up and looked at Hermione.

"Lend me yours. Get inside, get warm, and I'll take the Horcrux as well." He said. Hermione stood up. She lend  her wand to Harry.

I just hesitated.

"And the Horcrux." Harry said.

I sighed and stood up.

I took out the Horcrux and gave it Harry.

"Get warm, okay." he said.

I nodded and we inside the tent.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Next Morning - Still Gracey's POV

"Hermione! Gracey!" I heard Harry called us. We got out of bed and went outside. 

"What's going on? Did something happen?" Hermione asked.

"Everything is fine. Everything is more than fine." Harry replied.

Hermione looked over to Ron. I was relieved that Ron was back.

"Hey." Ron said.

Hermione stomped over to Ron. She started to yank Ron's bag off him.

"You complete arse, Ronald Weasley. You show up here after weeks and you say 'Hey'." Hermione scolded.

"Where's my wand, Harry?!"

Uh oh.

"Where is it?!"