Chapter 45 - 19 Years Later

Isabelle's POV

Serena has turned into a beautiful lady

Serena has turned into a beautiful lady. And she's now 18, turning 19 soon. And she's in Gryffindor.

Remember when I was pregnant when Serena was just 5 years old?

Well, I got a boy.

His name....Joshua Andrew Malfoy. He's only 13, going on his 3rd year. And he's in Slytherin.

And about another month ago, Scorpius was born. He's now 11, going for his first year of Hogwarts.

And our little girl, Sophia, who is only 6, she only has 5 more years to go.

Draco and I stopped at Platform 9 and 3/4. Serena was the one who went first. Then Josh. Next it was Scorpius.

Yesterday, he was extremely excited, but now...I think he's having second thoughts.

I was holding Sophia's hand as Draco went beside Scorpius.

"Ready?" Draco asked.
Scorpius nodded.

They both went through. And Sophia and I followed.

And there it was Platform 9 and 3/4. Hasn't change much, but there's full of memories here.

Draco handed Scorpius's truck to the driver.

As for Serena, well....lets just say she's in a relationship with Kris's older son,  Zachary Wu or Zack for short. He resembles Kris a lot.

When Draco found out, he was very protective around Serena. Daddy's little girl, right?

And I saw Gracey, with her daughter, Lily, following by, Harry, James, Albus, and Isabelle.

Yep, Albus and Isabelle are twins.

Lily saw us and hugged Sophia.
"Hi, Sophia."

"Hi, Lily." They were having their little talk until I saw Josh and Tiffany.

Their son, Max has grown into a handsome man. Lots of girls around him. And they have another son named, Jason.

"Mom, Dad."

We turned to Scorpius, who was tugging out sleeves.

"What if I wasn't put into the house like you and Dad?" He asked us

Draco and I glanced at each other and then at him.

Draco bend to his height.

"Scorpius, look at me."

He looked at Draco, with those greyish eyes.

"It doesn't matter what house you're in. The sorting hat will just put you where your heart desires." Draco added.

Scorpius still looks concerned.

"Listen, Scorpius." I said, bending down to his height.

"Really, it doesn't matter. Whatever house you're in. Your Dad and I will be happy. And I know that look on your face, but if you want to be in Slytherin, you can chose it." I added.