Chapter 21 - Godric's Hollow

Next Morning - Harry's POV

Hermione and Gracey are outside, while I was lying down on the bed, with the Gold Snitch flying in mid-air in front of me.

I gently grabbed it and kissed it. Once I kissed it, I saw words on it.

'I open at the Close'

"Hermione. Gracey."

I got up and went outside.

"Hermione? You were right. Snitches have flesh memories...but I didn't catch the first Snitch with my hand, I almost swallowed it." I said.

I gave it to her and sat down in front of her.

"I open at the close." Hermione read it.

"What do you think that means?" Gracey asked.

"I don't know. I found something else as well." Hermione gave me her book.

"At first, I thought it was an eye, but now I don't think it is. It isn't a rune, and it isn't anywhere in Spellman's Syllabary. Somebody inked it in. It isn't part of the book. Somebody drew it." Hermione said.

"Luna's dad was wearing that at Bill and Fleur's wedding." I said.

"Why would someone draw it in a children's book?" Hermione asked.

"That's odd." said Gracey.

I didn't say anything. But I really wanted to go somewhere.

"Look, Hermione, I've been thinking. I want to go to Godric's Hollow. It's where I was born. It's where my parents died." I said.

"That's exactly where he'll except you to go because it means something to you." said Hermione as she stood up.

"Yeah, but it means something to him too, Hermione. You-Know-Who almost died there. I mean, isn't that exactly the type of place he'd be likely to hide a Horcrux?" I said.

"It's dangerous, Harry." said Hermione. I gave a pleading look.

She sighed in defeat.

"But even I have to admit, recently I've been thinking we'll have to go there." she said. I was glad, so I did my victory dance, quietly.

"Nice dance there, Harry." Gracey whispered.

"I think it's possible something else is hidden there." she added.

"What?" I asked.
"The sword." Hermione replied.

"If Dumbledore want you to find it, but didn't want it in the Ministry's hands...where better to hide it than birthplace of the founder of Gryffindor?" she asked.

I sighed.

"Hermione..."

Hermione started to move my hair out of my eyes.

"Don't ever let me give you a haircut again. Let Gracey do it next time." I chuckled and she went inside the tent.

"Are you sure you want to Godric's Hollow?" Gracey asked.

I nodded.

"Positive."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gracey's POV
Hermione, Harry and I apparated at Godric's Hollow.

It's like a ghost town.

"I still think we should've used Polyjuice Potion." Hermione suggested.

"No. This is where I was born. I'm not returning as someone else." Harry said.

Then we heard bells ringing. Hermione held Harry's arm and I did the same.