Chapter 33 - Confronting Snape

Isabelle's POV
I was wearing my Gryffindor Robes. Gracey and I walked down the stairs with the other Gryffindors.
As we were walking, Harry butted into the crowd and stood by Gracey and held her hand.

Cute. I thought.

Once we were in the Great Hall...we formed a line.
We stood in the Great Hall, while Snape walked up in front.

"Many of you are surely wondering why I have summoned you at this hour. It's come to my attention that earlier this evening....Harry Potter was sighted in Hogsmeade." he said.

Everyone started mumbling.

"Now...should anyone...student or staff, attempt to aid Mr. Potter...they will be punished...in a matter consistent with the severity of thier transgression. Furthermore...any person found to have knowledge to these events...who fails to come forward...will be treated as...equally guilty." said Snape.

His voice....sounds like.....its filled with sadness. I thought.

"Now then...if anyone here...has any knowledge of Mr. Potter's movements this evening...I invite you, to step forward....now."

No one did. But only one.

Everyone started to gasp and mumble.

"It seems, despite your exhaustive defensive strategies...you still have a bit of a security problem, headmaster." Harry said, glaring at Snape.

The door opened, revealing the Order and the Clan.

Oh boy...I'm in trouble.

Gracey and I looked at each other and nodded.

We quietly got out of the line and got into our positions.

We're aiming at the Carrows siblings which they're behind Snape.

"And I'm a afraid it's quite extensive." said Harry.

I pulled out my 'new' kunai and held it tightly.

"How dare you stand where he stood? Tell them how it happened that night. Tell them how you looked him in the eye, a man who trusted you, and killed him. Tell them!" Harry snapped.

Snape pointed his wand at him, while the Carrows got ready as well.

"Lighting Blade!"

Gracey used her speed with lighting and aimed it in the Carrow girls chest.

While I transported behind the Carrow boy and knocked him out.

McGongall send a spell to Snape, but he kept on blocking it. They had a little battle until Snape escaped.
Dad is not going to be happy about this.

"Coward!"

Everyone cheered as McGongall light up the room.

Then suddenly, he fell. I tried to help him, but he fell on the ground.

"Potter."

I head McGongall called.

Gracey went to Harry and kneel beside him.

"Harry."

But then...we heard a hissing voice.
A little girl screamed. One after another.

"I know that many of you will want to fight. Some of you may even think that to fight is wise. But this folly. Give me Harry Potter. Do this and none shall be harmed. Give me Harry Potter and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. Give me Harry Potter...and you will be rewarded. You have one hour."

All lights came back on.

Everything went silent until....some pug ruined it.

"What are you waiting for? Someone grab him." Pansy pointed her finger at Harry.

Gracey stood in front of Harry and I followed. Then everyone in the order.

"Students out of bed! Students in the corridor!" said Flitch.

"They are supposed to be out of bed, you blithering idiot." McGongall scolded.

"oh. Sorry, Ma'm."

"As it happens, Mr. Flich, your arrival is most opportune. If you would, I would like you, please...to lead Miss Parkinson and the rest of Slytherin House from the hall." said McGongall.

"Exactly where is it I'll be leading them to, Ma'am?" asked Flitch.
"The dungeons would do." she said. Everyone cheered.

Sorry, Blaise.

Then Josh came up to me. Great! Lectures.

"I thought you're supposed to be at the hideout, watching Serena." he said.

"Don't worry, Josh. Pearlie's watching her." I said.

"But what about you? You-know-who is after your elements." he said.
"Well, does it look like I'm giving it him? No. he ain't getting it." I said, smirking.

Josh sighed. "You're so stubborn."
I smiled at him.

"Hold the fort, Neville." Harry said to Neville.
Then he turned to Gracey.

"Gracey, I want to---" she cut him off.
"Rodger that."

Harry nodded and hugged her.

"Be careful."

The rest of Clan went outside. Josh and I followed, along with Gracey.

"Ready for this?" Josh asked.

"I was born ready." I said.
"Me too." Gracey said.