Chapter Two-Sarah

Day 28

I finally finished my nether lair today! It is very hollow at the moment, but it hopefully will grow to something much more. I was relieved to come back home to the warming place of my homelands. Lava, natives, and sands made of lost souls surround me, reminding me of my childhood. I can't help but wonder if any of the pigmen I knew as a child are around somewhere, so I can maybe talk to them to seen what I've missed.

Sarah A.K.A. StrawFingers

I close my diary and put it in the one chest that I have, lifting up cobblestone to out it underneath, down where nobody will see it.

I remember the days of my youth back when I was 'created', as that son-of-a-bitch wizard Burgmound called it. I came to life from one of his pigmen experiments gone wrong. He had forgotten to take out the purple blocks, that were his evil creation, from the transformation room. The yolita stone had many evil properties he would not understand, all of them infused into my very being.

After I was brought to life, Burgmound decided to raise me as his own, but from the purple stone, I had learned not to trust him. I spent days in my 'room' researching witchcraft and wizard techniques for him, while he was off with the other pigmen. From a young age, I knew that he was not to be trusted. The other pigmen in his castle told me about what he does to his experiments, chaining them up in his room and forcing them into sex. I never trusted him, so I kept my distance from my 'father' unless asked to come near. He would asked me to translate the pigmen for him, since I was born with the ability to do so.

I spent most of my childhood learning the ways of being a wizard, and looking up to a man I knew I could never fully trust.

He was a despicable man. A low-life with no concern for anybody or anything around him, only himself and what he has created. I fearded for the day that he would whisk me to his bedroom a finally just consider me just another one of his experiments.

I had always anticipated it, but when the day came I was still in shock. One of the pigmen had come to my room, a young boy that I would never know the name of. He told me that Burgmound wanted for me to go to his bedroom. I knew then that all of my suspicions weren't just fantisized.

I had told him to tell Burgmound-or as I called him at the time 'dad'-that I would be there soon, that I just needed to finish researching a certain magic spell.

Once the boy left, I had sat there shell-shocked. The person who had taught me all of these things, was really a traitor? I knew that I had no time to lose, so I grabbed my small bag of possesions, jumped through the window, and ran. Ran through lava, nether fortresses, anything that got in my way.

I begin to think of how I got to the Earth dimension, but my thoughts are interrupted by a noise on the roof of my castle. Tingles spread throughout my whole body at the idea of Sjin being up there, but I quickly snap out of it. I should know better than to trust people by now.

I slowly and quietly grab my ruby sword and run up the stairs, taking them two at a time. When I get there I see a petite girl with black hair, and a red dress on with flowers.

She sees me and gasps, nearly falling off of the tiny cobblestone pole she currently stands on. I walk backwards away from her, hands in the air with bended elbows. Her eyes go from my face to the ruby sword in my hand. I immediately drop it.

"I'm not going to hurt you, I promise." I say calmly.

Her face goes softer, and I offer her a hand down.

She takes it, and gets down, and I take in her nameplate. NanoSounds.

"How did you get here, NanoSounds?" I ask as she takes in her surroundings.